aaa so there's no global warming?... - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: so there's no global warming?...

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/18             16-May-06  @  06:06 PM   -   so there's no global warming?...

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

fucks sake, now we're going to have water rationing in england!! - the one place on the planet you can guarantee it'll be pissing down with fucking rain!!

s'funny... there's no water rationing in Egypt, and that's mostly fucking desert!

meanwhile the water companies make record profits yet again

hmmmmm

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/18             17-May-06  @  10:19 AM   -   RE: so there's no global warming?...

beds

Link?: Link

ha ha ha.

we'd give you some of ours but ... shit you already stole a couple of valleys.

Message 3/18             17-May-06  @  02:50 PM   -   RE: so there's no global warming?...

steve

and we'll have to take the rest once your boy Prescott paves over the South East

Message 4/18             23-May-06  @  04:02 PM   -   RE: so there's no global warming?...

k

ah well... Interestingly i listened in to a very long in-depth documentary on radio4 about that subject, and basicaly there's no way Prescott can ever build those planned (yeah right) 200,000 homes in the m11 corridor cos there's no way the water companies can provide the water. The gov't cannot produce ANY reports into the status of water supply to that area to sustain the building operations despite claiming such tests/investigations were made. The water companies claim they were simply told "You must come up with the water", end of story, despite the fact they aready have made it clear it's totaly impossible as supplies to that region are already at breaking point

oh well, more lying, what do you expect from the new Tory party for rich c*nts (New Labour)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/18             24-May-06  @  02:23 PM   -   RE: so there's no global warming?...

nutoniom

It's all your own fault. I blame global warming on the Brits !!

Beans on toast, he....

Message 6/18             24-May-06  @  03:43 PM   -   RE: so there's no global warming?...

k

iheardat!!!

Message 7/18             16-Apr-07  @  02:44 AM   -   RE: so there's no global warming?...

nutoniom

Global warming ? What fucking global warming ? It's april the 15th and it's fucking SNOWING !!

Message 8/18             16-Apr-07  @  08:11 AM   -   RE: so there's no global warming?...

milan

wot? its 26°C where i'm at!

Message 9/18             16-Apr-07  @  10:07 AM   -   RE: so there's no global warming?...

Bedwyr

it's been ok here recently, nice temperature but hazy.

we have a water meter and we got a bill the other day, nice only 38 quid for november - april! Welsh water are a non-profit company and instead of giving shareholders a dividend they give us 25 quid off the bill. nice.

all my other water bills have been 300 - 600 quid without a meter.

Message 10/18             16-Apr-07  @  11:36 AM   -   RE: so there's no global warming?...

k

really? my mums always bitchin about the water metering

Pages: 1 2

There are 18 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)