aaa Fuch ranks - help cheddar - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Fuch ranks - help cheddar

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/23             26-May-06  @  12:59 PM   -   Fuch ranks - help cheddar

cheddar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

OK guys so I hate this McD's rank system shit, K does not have the werewithall to change this or switch it off or better yet, let us change this information to what we want so I am stymied, If that were all I would not trouble you but you see I am v. lazy also

Can you help me by logging in as me (uname:"cheddar", pw "cheddar") and posting nonsense or nothing into this thread and fucking up this control freakery (whilst also potentially making me the most powerful user in the forum hahahahahaha, whaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH, see what I mean?

with thanks

Cheddar

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/23             26-May-06  @  01:13 PM   -   RE: Fuch ranks - help cheddar

beds

i'd have to log out first.

hey look, 666 posts.

Message 3/23             26-May-06  @  01:32 PM   -   RE: Fuch ranks - help cheddar

cheddar

so waht devil boy, get on with it

Message 4/23             26-May-06  @  02:23 PM   -   RE: Fuch ranks - help cheddar

k

Link?:  Link

oi!!.... you'll be relegated to the 'Southern Barbeque Sauce Dip' league if you're not careful!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/23             26-May-06  @  04:07 PM   -   RE: Fuch ranks - help cheddar

Maarten

It must be so boring to have this be your scar on life.

Message 6/23             26-May-06  @  06:16 PM   -   RE: Fuch ranks - help cheddar

Rags .aka. Welder

zzzzzzzzZZZzzZZZZZZZzZZZZZzzz
(typing while asleep)

Message 7/23             26-May-06  @  09:26 PM   -   RE: Fuch ranks - help cheddar

cheddar

hmmmmf

Message 8/23             02-Jun-06  @  10:53 AM   -   RE: Fuch ranks - help cheddar

Zazza

Link?:  No link

wurglewurgle...

Message 9/23             02-Jun-06  @  01:28 PM   -   RE: Fuch ranks - help cheddar

cheddar

OK but I am a regular, I got a problem, you guys got the power, things dont change

small world

Message 10/23             02-Jun-06  @  01:36 PM   -   RE: Fuch ranks - help cheddar

k

Link?:  Link

what?... don't you like Fillet o' Fish?.. it's a healthier option than beefburger

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 23 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)