aaa New video - BFD V V-Drums + BFD ex' pack - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: New video - BFD V V-Drums + BFD ex' pack

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/18             10-Jul-06  @  12:55 PM   -   New video - BFD V V-Drums + BFD ex' pack

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

yup see frontpage, high qaity divx video diary of an afternoon with BFD, V-drums and a laptop an Sox's den over at the music college

here's a Torrent link:

BFD VDrums DivX Video (BitTorrent)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/18             10-Jul-06  @  06:34 PM   -   RE: New video - BFD V V-Drums + BFD ex' pack

milan

Link?: Link

wicked features lately man, you're on a roll!!!

kilo putting DT back on the map  

Message 3/18             11-Jul-06  @  11:50 AM   -   RE: New video - BFD V V-Drums + BFD ex' pack

sox

Takes ages to download though.....

sox

Message 4/18             11-Jul-06  @  01:35 PM   -   RE: New video - BFD V V-Drums + BFD ex' pack

k

aww... it's worth it tho  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/18             11-Jul-06  @  02:03 PM   -   RE: New video - BFD V V-Drums + BFD ex' pack

sox

I heard the drummer's really sexy....

sox

Message 6/18             11-Jul-06  @  05:40 PM   -   RE: New video - BFD V V-Drums + BFD ex' pack

timh

Link?:  No link

Hi,
just trying to download the bfd/vdrums vid using 1M broadband but it's taking forever (42hrs to go)

Is there a problem or is the site just very busy at the moment ?

cheers
Tim

Message 7/18             11-Jul-06  @  07:34 PM   -   RE: New video - BFD V V-Drums + BFD ex' pack

k

it's on a free file storage site cos we ran out of bandwidth this month - they must be throttling the download I guess

Message 8/18             11-Jul-06  @  07:50 PM   -   RE: New video - BFD V V-Drums + BFD ex' pack

k

aha! - Angus @ fxpansion just wrote to offer to host the file for us! - cool, I'll have to transfer it tonight and add the new link tomorrow - it's the crappy host, apparently he's seeing 90 hours to download, lol

sorry bout that our bandwidth will be updated soon and it'll be way faster then too  

Message 9/18             11-Jul-06  @  10:15 PM   -   RE: New video - BFD V V-Drums + BFD ex' pack

timh

nice one, really looking forward to seeing it,

thanks

Tim

Message 10/18             12-Jul-06  @  10:26 AM     Edit: 12-Jul-06  |  10:32 AM   -   RE: New video - BFD V V-Drums + BFD ex' pack

Zazza

We've added a BitTorrent link:

BFD VDrums DivX Video (BitTorrent)

This should be much much faster and not max out our bandwidth if some nice people keep seeding.

If you don't know what a BitTorrent is, go to www.getazureus.com and download the Azureus client.

It's open source, free no spyware and cross platform; runs on Windows, Mac, Linux etc.

You may have to install Java.. there's a link on the Azureus download page.

:D

Pages: 1 2

There are 18 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)