aaa f*ck ... nearly got arrested today - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: f*ck ... nearly got arrested today

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/14             31-Jul-06  @  06:59 PM   -   f*ck ... nearly got arrested today

Bedwyr

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

so, i've been mostly homeless the past seven months, living with friends etc. i had to move from the last place coz they're knocking it down to build flats. haven't had a personal bank account since january either. woo hoo etc.

last week i got a new passport so i could open a bank account, so i can pay some cheques in for work i've done. so i go to the bank today (lloyds/tsb) and start opening an account, the slag behind the counter is like gestapo with the interrogation and she's winding me up no end. anyway, we go through the form, and it gets to the end where it runs the credit check, some code comes up and she turns the screen away from me, starts getting flustered and says she needs to go and use another phone to run some other check that "might take 20 minutes", grabs my passport, driving licence and the cheque i was paying in and fucks off to behind the counter and makes a quick call then dissapears somewhere.

so i'm sat in the little office in the bank thinking what it's all about. .... i left the last place owing some gas, electrcity, phone, water ... so it's county court judgements, arrest warrant, cops on the way ... shite.

time to visit the court tomorrow and see what they got on me. how the fuck i'm gonna prove who i am i've no idea coz the bitch at the bank took the only i.d. i've got.

shite.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/14             31-Jul-06  @  09:57 PM   -   RE: f*ck ... nearly got arrested today

Maarten

ai, you left your passport with her? That sucks, good luck tomorrow beds.

Message 3/14             01-Aug-06  @  09:00 AM   -   RE: f*ck ... nearly got arrested today

psylichon

you shoulda left your mobile with her as well

Message 4/14             01-Aug-06  @  11:28 AM   -   RE: f*ck ... nearly got arrested today

k

Link?:  Link

dude the bank has got no right to hold your passport surely? (or anything else ID-wise for that matter)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/14             01-Aug-06  @  12:22 PM   -   RE: f*ck ... nearly got arrested today

beds

i got it back today.

the woman was shifty as fuck when she left with it, like the check had flagged up that i was a serial child-molesting terrorist, so i walked out didn't want to hang around.

turns out she's only just back from 'a long absence' and is a little unsure of 'procedure' ... she grabbed the passport, driving licence and cheque off the table and ran out basically.

anyway, so the bastard council reckon i owe them £7000 and i can't make a cliam for benefit past 52 weeks from now, although they're trying to claim money off me from august 2003 - jan 2006. wankers.

down the citizens advice centre tomorrow then.

Message 6/14             01-Aug-06  @  04:18 PM   -   RE: f*ck ... nearly got arrested today

Musineer Productions

Is this an ad for paypal?

Sorry to hear your story. Not sure what right the bank had to withold your documents though (but then again, I'm not sure of our rights at all anymore).

At least your council is profiting from the current wars and strife. Their investments in Foriegn International Arms Trade for the county pension fund should be reaping rich rewards right now - just in case you needed cheering up and your faith in your council restoring!

Our local town mayor 'Quimby' went bankrupt twice before making his wad. I think you're only penalised for 12 months now, though you should check that (and perhaps take a loan from that branch beforehand if you do go for such a solution)

Message 7/14             30-Jan-07  @  08:23 PM     Edit: 30-Jan-07  |  08:26 PM   -   RE: f*ck ... nearly got arrested today

beds

arse. i did [actually did] get arrested last week. what a twat.

Message 8/14             31-Jan-07  @  11:01 AM   -   RE: f*ck ... nearly got arrested today

k

Link?:  Link

7k for 3 years council tax?... wtf??

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 9/14             31-Jan-07  @  09:39 PM   -   RE: f*ck ... nearly got arrested today

milan

hell beds... so how are you doing?

Message 10/14             01-Feb-07  @  08:19 PM   -   RE: f*ck ... nearly got arrested today

pict

Link?:  No link

Don't let the bastards grind you down Beds.

Pages: 1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)