aaa The Police reform for a tour... - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: The Police reform for a tour...

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/12             13-Feb-07  @  04:48 PM   -   The Police reform for a tour...

Jock Munro

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I'm sure you've heard the rumours and seen the news with them performing at The Grammys.

The Police Tour Website

I waited 20 years for this, and never even thought the day would come. Obviously Sting must be strapped for cash after spending all his money on Tantric Sex Manuals.

Me and the missus are looking at the Madison Square Gardens gig in August. Then waiting for the UK and European dates to be confirmed for maybe a few more gigs back home.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/12             13-Feb-07  @  07:29 PM   -   RE: The Police reform for a tour...

nme

I waited 20 years for this, and never even thought the day would come. Obviously Sting must be strapped for cash after spending all his money on Tantric Sex Manuals.

Me and the missus are looking at the Madison Square Gardens gig in August.

For one moment there Jock, I thought you were going to say me & the missus were going to offer to buy some of those manuals off him!!!

So thats the Police sorted, any chance Weller & the Jam will bury the hatchet & reform for a whirlwind tour do any of you think?

Message 3/12             13-Feb-07  @  11:26 PM   -   RE: The Police reform for a tour...

Moujik

NME you broke the forum!

Anyway, on this one I'm with NWA: "Fuck the Police"

Message 4/12             13-Feb-07  @  11:34 PM   -   RE: The Police reform for a tour...

nme

Moujik wrote:

NME you broke the forum!

Anyway, on this one Im with NWA: Fuck the Police

Hehehehe, ..........WTF?

Technology................in my hands is dangerous I tells ya!

Message 5/12             13-Feb-07  @  11:52 PM   -   RE: The Police reform for a tour...

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

i dont like im

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/12             13-Feb-07  @  11:53 PM   -   RE: The Police reform for a tour...

k

yeah nme, watch those quote tags, thats the second time

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 7/12             14-Feb-07  @  05:40 AM   -   RE: The Police reform for a tour...

nme

k wrote:

yeah nme, watch those quote tags, thats the second time

Dont tell me its 3 strikes n out K!!!!!

I must be on a role, YouTube have already suspended my account last night, sent me a nice email explaining that it contained copyrighted material (some music vids & top gear clips FFS) & that they take copyright infringement very seriously!!! Yeah of course you do, thats how come you allow approx 90% of the content on there to remain! What a joke!

PS Will try to pay more attention

Message 8/12             14-Feb-07  @  11:32 AM   -   RE: The Police reform for a tour...

k

really?... what a joke, or perhaps BBC/top-gear have complained, on google video i think there is the whole series of Clarkson Meets The Neighbours in episodes

Message 9/12             14-Feb-07  @  05:57 PM   -   RE: The Police reform for a tour...

nme

k wrote:

really?... what a joke, or perhaps BBC/top-gear have complained, on google video i think there is the whole series of Clarkson Meets The Neighbours in episodes

(Look no tag errors)

If its Clarkson meets 'Neighbours' then Google have every right to ban the member!!!!

Yeah, it seems that the only offence I have comitted was getting caught. My previous warning before that came from posting Thr Prodigy, Smack My Bitch Up video, which for approx 1.5 sec's shows a clip of a lap dancers breasts being exposed! Removed & warned for 'Inapropriate content' because someone had complained ffs (probably some feminist with nothing better to do than trawl the internet looking for things to complain about!) I thought it was extreme in the least & completely OTT, but I took that one on the chin, fair enough I said to myself.

.....But copyright infringement on Youtube of all places!!!

BTW the video is back on there posted by numerous other users, so that shows how seriously they take it.

The Solution: I've now downloaded the firefox toolbar so now I can take what I want anyway & save it straight to my hard drive without needing to be a member.

It seems that there quite happy to turn a blind eye until someone makes a complaint upon which they are prepared to act.

So that being said, theoretically, how easy would it be to bankrupt Youtube, I mean all one would have to do is complain millions of times about every single copyrighted video on there, then sit back & watch the share price & overall company value plummet due to a lack of legitamate members?

Its a good job for them I have other more important things to do with my time!

Message 10/12             14-Feb-07  @  10:14 PM   -   RE: The Police reform for a tour...

Jock Munro

well fuck what anyone else thinks about The Police, its a fucking musical event of the fucking century as far as I'm concerned.

I've just got two tickets to see them at Madison Square Garden, NY, for August.

Will seem them as much as I can back in the UK.

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)