aaa Hey guys - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Hey guys

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/27             25-Feb-07  @  09:41 PM   -   Hey guys

Absorb Fish

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

not sure if you guys remember me but I used to post here quite a bit. under this name + paullyboy8440

i tried logging back in here a few weeks back but couldnt' get it for some reason. So what's happening, who's still here??

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/27             25-Feb-07  @  09:52 PM   -   RE: Hey guys

Moujik

Forum has been pretty quiet for a while (although seems to have picked up a bit lately); lots of the old 'regulars' pop in from time to time.

Anyway, good to see you back - got any new tunes??

Message 3/27             26-Feb-07  @  06:54 AM   -   RE: Hey guys

Absorb Fish

Hey, i kinda remember your name, but don't remember too well.
I've been kinda out of it for a while now. haven't done anything in over half a year mebbe.

here's the lastest i've done:
http://www.dsrproductions.info/absorb_fish/cant_explain.mp3

and before that i think i finished this remix:
http://www.dancetech.com/users/track_display.cfm?track__dt_track_id=10616&user=3306&that_user=http://www.7161.com/~Absorb_Fish

Message 4/27             26-Feb-07  @  09:20 AM   -   RE: Hey guys

k

Link?:  Link

hi man, hows it going?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/27             26-Feb-07  @  03:38 PM   -   RE: Hey guys

Absorb Fish

hey K! You were the one person i could be sure to see here again
not much, going on here. just been so busy. not enough time to make music  

anything new going on with dancetech/7161?

Message 6/27             26-Feb-07  @  05:21 PM   -   RE: Hey guys

psylichon

Yeah, we're almost done with the compilation!

Message 7/27             26-Feb-07  @  07:10 PM   -   RE: Hey guys

Yonce N Mild

Link?:  No link

psylichon wrote:

Yeah, were almost done with the compilation!

Message 8/27             26-Feb-07  @  08:35 PM   -   RE: Hey guys

milan

oh crap

Message 9/27             26-Feb-07  @  09:40 PM   -   RE: Hey guys

Maarten

heheh

Message 10/27             26-Feb-07  @  11:20 PM   -   RE: Hey guys

k

Link?:  Link

yeah they totaly blew that like pussys

absorb fish.... i always like thast name, how are you, it's really nice seeing old faces when several show up at same time

new stuff for dt?... mebbe.... We got approached by business dev people before christmas, they did the 'Dragons Den' ruitine, said they wanted to work with & dev the site, & do business dev for it - they have a bonafide company... lets see if they come thru or not - thats why i never finshed & released the new dt site design over christmas cos they said the menus wouldnt be so good for search engine spidering and stuff, so i waited to see what they propose. if it happens i spose they will redesignt he site for all that search engine optimising stuff

othwerwise, google ranks are good considering we have never designed anything to suit google searches, i think we're turning over about 350k a year in trade for thomann in sales passed thru our partner shop which is ok for no promotion, lol

we rank position 5 and 8 for the search 'music hosting' in google.com (out of 62,000,000 pages just now)

and position 1 and 2 for the same search in google.co.uk

lol, not bad for a bedroom website, hey were even above garageband now, lol... mind you, myspace is a killer, but i dunno, these guys said they saw 7161 as potentialy being a more 'upper market' myspace... dunno myself, anyways also they want to business dev dancetech .. as i say, last i heard they are still in and working on a proposal, who knows.

anyways if they dont come thru, i guess i'll setup 7161 with an account to get the tracks into all the d/load stores, finish the new template stuff for homepages, and we'll just carry one, zazza reckons finaly that new media server space and pipe is going to be done.

personaly i'm doing some teaching in schools as student assistant now which is partialy why there's been less articles and stuff over last year, doing a teacher course... it was a good day today, the day ended with the police almost surrounding the school with wagons & crew at 'home time', lol not sure what it was about, i think they are sweethearts myself

today i got a small group allocated to me who had been choosen to do a live playing session with instruments, drums etc.. the main teacher asked who could play things and selected from those who said they payed drums, guitar, piano/keys etc

when we setup it transpired that none of them could play shit, lol!

we did manage to get a groove together once i got them to identify the minimum required on each instrument to actual play a groove, and stuff like getting the bassist to learn to mute the strings after hitting them so as to not have them sustaining for hours with each pluck, lol.

they are cheeky tikes anyways, especialy the girls.. 3 really gobby girls caught us (teachers) smoking on the roof today (there's a smoking area for teachers out on the roof by the common room).... little bastards were like "ooo-eer!! you are smoking!!!.. it is so bad for you!" etc (and much worse), doing a piss take lecture like they'd get if the roles were reversed.. ha ha ha, it was classic cos what could the teachers say!?, the girls were hilarious man, and they actualy managed to wind up one female teacher to the point she was suckered into responding.

anyways the kids are definately LESS screwed up than the teachers!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 27 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)