aaa For the handymen among you. - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: For the handymen among you.

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/12             28-Mar-07  @  04:59 PM   -   For the handymen among you.

pict

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Vintage Telecaster Bass

If you're good at woodwork and into vintage basses here's a real deal for you.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/12             28-Mar-07  @  05:20 PM   -   RE: For the handymen among you.

k

Link?:  Link

heh heh

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/12             28-Mar-07  @  10:06 PM   -   RE: For the handymen among you.

sitar

all your telecaster are belong to us

Message 4/12             28-Mar-07  @  10:12 PM   -   RE: For the handymen among you.

GrooveMonkey

Which telecaster for trance?

G

Message 5/12             29-Mar-07  @  12:08 PM   -   RE: For the handymen among you.

nutoniom

Get a caletester !!

Message 6/12             30-Mar-07  @  09:46 PM   -   RE: For the handymen among you.

nme

Message 7/12             31-Mar-07  @  12:34 AM   -   RE: For the handymen among you.

k

Link?:  Link

this guy goes round to a big house and says "I saw your advert... 'handyman wanted' "

the homeowner says "oh yeah, ok,.. well you can start with the greenhouse, there's a few broken panes of glass"

"ooooo,,, um... i cant do glazing i'm afraid" says the guy

"Well... you could fix up the fence over on the far side there, it needs some new posts and stuff"

"oooooo!... oh no mate, i dont do carpentry I'm afriad"

"well... well.... mow the lawn?"

"Oh no mate ... i cant mow lawns!.... i dont know anything about gardening" replies the 'handyman'

"Well, whats so 'HANDY' about you then?!" retorts ther owner

"I only live round the corner"

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 8/12             31-Mar-07  @  12:36 AM   -   RE: For the handymen among you.

nme

Message 9/12             01-Apr-07  @  06:07 PM   -   RE: For the handymen among you.

pict

Link?:  No link

heh,heh,heh!

Message 10/12             02-Apr-07  @  01:10 PM   -   RE: For the handymen among you.

Moujik

And once you've finished the guitar, have a bash at This

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)