aaa Jock just fell in love with his daughter - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

30-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Jock just fell in love with his daughter

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/12             13-Feb-08  @  07:44 AM   -   Jock just fell in love with his daughter

Jock Munro

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Little Jennifer Summer Munro, 8lbs 4oz, was born at 01:08am on Wednesday 13th February. She was due on the 4th Feb.

We didnt get to have our home water birth. Noreens blood pressure was too high. The midwife visited us at home at 4pm on Tuesday 12th Feb. She wanted us to go to the hospital.

At 6pm Noreen went into real labour. At 01:08am, Jenny finally appeared. Noreen, had nothing apart from gas+air, bless her, just over 7 hours, she'd set her heart on a home birth, or at least a water birth. But she got neither. But she was so strong, she showed why I love her a thousand times over. My beautiful girl, has given birth to a beautiful girl. Just over 7 hours labour, with just gas and air, on a first birth. Thats my girls.

WARNING: Soppy crap baby video.

Jennifer Munro less than an hour after she was born.

Still, she;ll never be as sexy and gorgeous like her Mum.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/12             13-Feb-08  @  04:40 PM   -   RE: Jock just fell in love with his daughter

Bedwyr

congratulations jock!

Message 3/12             13-Feb-08  @  07:36 PM   -   RE: Jock just fell in love with his daughter

rags .aka. welder

Congrats!!!

Message 4/12             13-Feb-08  @  07:58 PM   -   RE: Jock just fell in love with his daughter

k

Link?:  Link

wey hey! nice one! Big cigar for you! send us your snail-mail mate i'd like to send you a little something fer babby

heh, all that loverly green poo to look forward to!,, heh

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/12             14-Feb-08  @  12:44 PM   -   RE: Jock just fell in love with his daughter

Jock Munro

cheers peeps

sheesh, the green poo. I havent seen anything that toxic since I'd threw up a kebab after drinking guiness with creme de menth chasers all night.

Message 6/12             14-Feb-08  @  03:42 PM   -   RE: Jock just fell in love with his daughter

GrooveMonkey

Congrats Jock! welcome to the world of fatherhood, nappies etc etc etc!

enjoy
G

Message 7/12             16-Feb-08  @  09:09 AM   -   RE: Jock just fell in love with his daughter

Bluescreen

Congrats, Jock

Message 8/12             19-Feb-08  @  10:17 PM   -   RE: Jock just fell in love with his daughter

nme

Could'nt get the link working, but cool anyway fella.......all the best to you Jock, Mrs Jock & lil miss Baby Jock!

Message 9/12             20-Feb-08  @  08:25 AM   -   RE: Jock just fell in love with his daughter

Jock Munro

cheers guys, much appreciated.

The link is now working. My ISP says I exceeded my bandwidth.

I threatened to send them a dog shit in the post, and strangely enough, 2 hours later my webspace is restored and back online.

Cheeky fuckers.

Message 10/12             25-Feb-08  @  06:47 PM   -   RE: Jock just fell in love with his daughter

pict

Link?:  No link

Congratulations Jock and Noreen.Babyshit I remember it well first it's green tar then radioactive yellow with sesame seeds then runny nutella spread explosions down to the knees ah the joys of parenthood.

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)