aaa what do you reckon?.... - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: what do you reckon?....

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/13             22-May-10  @  09:50 PM   -   what do you reckon?....

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

http://www.7161.com/tinymce/examples/full.cfm

gettin bored of the old one, whadyathink?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/13             23-May-10  @  03:10 AM   -   RE: what do you reckon?....

sitar

i remember tinker toys. apart from that i have no idea what you're onto. new name for a forum?

you added new emotes and i see one made for me

Message 3/13             23-May-10  @  01:20 PM   -   RE: what do you reckon?....

k

y-e-e-s.... we remembered your request at the last meeting! - no the new forum (if we add it) is a tad tidier and allows links and emoticoms to be added anywhere in-line - the current system add's an emoticom or link etc always at the end

also the link adder has quite a bit of dialog, i think i can make it to display a list of all your track links when it is pulled up so adding a link to a track in a post would be easy

i'll experiment with that a bit... tum tee tum...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/13             23-May-10  @  01:22 PM   -   RE: what do you reckon?....

k

ha! yes it works, hmm

Message 5/13             23-May-10  @  07:24 PM   -   RE: what do you reckon?....

k

ok i think i did it

you gotta be logged in to 7161

then open:

http://www.7161.com/tinymce/examples/full.cfm

highlight any word in the text area and click the chain-link icon on the editor toolbar

now the box that opens should have a list of your tracks to instantly drop any track-page link into the forum

if it works.

Message 6/13             23-May-10  @  08:17 PM     Edit: 23-May-10  |  08:22 PM   -   RE: what do you reckon?....

sitar

oh yeah. i tried it and it worked. i see links to my tracks at the top...scary....and the latin
placeholder text. i wonder if in ancient times they ever dreamed that their latin language would in
a couple thousand years become nothing more than placeholder text lol

Message 7/13             24-May-10  @  01:13 PM   -   RE: what do you reckon?....

k

lol, yeah probably - i have this theory see after living in egypt, about why they built the pyramids.

The Pharoes realised that in the future the country would be broke cos all they have is sand, so they decided to build the Pyramids so Egypt would have a serious tourist industry to sustain itself 3000 year in the future

Makes sense to me.

Message 8/13             24-May-10  @  01:15 PM   -   RE: what do you reckon?....

k

anyways i tarted it up now - simpler

yes the track links is so easy - also i could add some stuff

like i think we will add user-profile feilds for people to add their facebook, twitter, myspace & youtube links. Then we can also add those to the links select list

also we could add those social links to the homepages.

Message 9/13             24-May-10  @  08:25 PM   -   RE: what do you reckon?....

sitar

that sounds awesome.

i like your theory. lol oh yeah and they even put more thought into it. "what should we name the
bloke we bury in one of the pyramids?" they settled on king tut figuring it was a name short enough
that those idiot future tourists could remember it.

Message 10/13             25-May-10  @  01:18 AM   -   RE: what do you reckon?....

Mortimer

Works, looks good. Indeed you should be able to put emoticons where you want. The "HTML" edit and the "Preview" window are too tall for my browser 1024×768, which is currently the most widely used screen size. And also note, 17% of browsers are still using 800×600.

Pages: 1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)