aaa New Dog - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: New Dog

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/28             22-Jul-10  @  03:07 AM   -   New Dog

NastyM

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Gotta dog -- absolutely wonderful little chappy.

However Kids just stopped wetting thier beds and now dog wets them instead - nay not just wets them actually shits them.

Thought this was a problem then discovered the cat is too afraid to leave the house when the dog is in, resulting in cat having no option but to shit and piss in the house as well!

wife has been constantly washing bedding for the last four days.

can only hope after my weekend i can refrain from the usual pissed up sleepwalk.

anybody fancy a journey to "Wildings Wonderful World of Piss and Amonia" tickets available £22.50 per person (ring side a little dearer!)

Woof Woof Martyn.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/28             22-Jul-10  @  12:55 PM   -   RE: New Dog

k

Link?: Link

ffs dude, just keep them out of the bedrooms!!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/28             22-Jul-10  @  01:33 PM   -   RE: New Dog

NastyM

Wish life was so simple - The dogs a puppy and needs to learn a few basic skills.
The kids are young uns and need to learn a few basic skills - ie shutting doors

The dogs not allowed up stairs but occasionally sneaks off unoticed.

We'll get it sorted pretty soon weve only had him a week, if not over the next few days i'll burn the bedding, the dog, children & wife (no particular order) one per day - that should get some results.
Maybe they could draw straws to spice it up a bit - you know let them feel they are in someway in control of thier own fate.

Message 4/28             22-Jul-10  @  04:32 PM   -   RE: New Dog

sitar

There's a woman, British actually if her accent is any indication, who's got a show on the animal
channel. She goes to people's homes and helps them out with dogs that have behavioral problems.
Not saying you need someone like that. I just mention it because it's fascinating to see her solutions
and how they work and how happy the dogs are afterwards. She says dogs just need the right kind
of communication to be able to figure things out and everyone is happier in the end. Interesting stuff.

Message 5/28             22-Jul-10  @  06:00 PM   -   RE: New Dog

notamusedatall

lol, well where i come from, if your dog is misbehavin' you get sent home with a flea in your ear!

"take your f*ckin dog & piss off home!" is the usual phrase

dogs running around jumpin up at people when there's firearms about isnt a very good idea, hence the 'no compromise' attitude.

oh it's all fun in t'country!

Message 6/28             23-Jul-10  @  01:45 PM   -   RE: New Dog

NastyM

Have started to have some moderate ammount of success - the dog has started to pee outside following the wifes latest training methods (by example), unfortunately now the two boys think its fine to urinate over the Rosemary bushes.
Once again the beds are wet but at least its only the flower beds.
Cats still unsure as to what the new regime is and appears to be refusing to pass either solid or liquid and looks somewhat bloated.... i assume when the seal / plug finally gives we are in for one hell of a mess.... !!!
Pets and children ... who'd hav'em ?
Well me for certain, life is destined never to be dull again!

Message 7/28             24-Jul-10  @  12:05 AM   -   RE: New Dog

sitar

NastyM wrote:

Have started to have some moderate ammount of success -
the dog has started to pee outside following the wifes latest training methods (by example),
unfortunately now the two boys think its fine to urinate over the Rosemary bushes.
Once again
the beds are wet but at least its only the flower beds.
Cats still unsure as to what the new regime
is and appears to be refusing to pass either solid or liquid and looks somewhat bloated.... i assume
when the seal / plug finally gives we are in for one hell of a mess.... !!!
Pets and children ...
whod havem ?
Well me for certain, life is destined never to be dull again!src=images/hammer.gif>

LOL!

Message 8/28             24-Jul-10  @  02:09 PM   -   RE: New Dog

k

i think you should compliment the managerie with a pet crocodile, just for some diversity!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 9/28             27-Jul-10  @  08:02 AM   -   RE: New Dog

Jock

Link?:  Link

I'm sick of pets. My fucking cats puke all the time, and they deliberately get themselves in a position where the puke is really difficult to clear up. Then they open up my sock draw and fall alseep in it, covering my socks in cat hair. No matter how hard I beat the little fuckers they STILL claw the furniture. They break into the airing cupboard and make nests on our freshly washed and folded clothes and peirce holes in my shirts where they are padding with their claws out. I spend a fucking fortune on special oral dry cat food for them, about £60 a month, and about £50 a month on fucking flea treatment for them. Bastard fucking cunts.

Message 10/28             27-Jul-10  @  01:07 PM   -   RE: New Dog

NastyM

just recieved the lads new school uniforms - ready for next term, to find the package the trousers came in ripped open and said trousers having been thrown around the garden by the dog.

I'm sure the bleedin' dog is laughing at me.

at least my cat doesn't actively take the piss out of me.

Another thing when i planned the kitchen i built an island unit smack bang in the centre resulting in comic book results - me chasing the dog round a 3' high obstacle with no chance of catching the little fucker due to its near light speed reactions.

it could only be made more comical if i could slip on a banana skin bang my head only to wake up with the dog licking my face - as a precaution i have removed all bananas from the kitchen.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 28 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)