aaa you are not going to believe this - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: you are not going to believe this

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/15             10-Oct-10  @  02:27 AM     Edit: 10-Oct-10  |  12:31 PM   -   RE: you are not going to believe this

sitar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

even i find this hard to believe. on wednesday i bought a pair of sony wireless headphones. i had to charge them overnight and so i started using them thursday morning which makes this is the 4th day i've been using them. they came packaged of course and i removed all of the protective packaging from them. when not in use you stick them in the transmitter/cradle and they recharge. i did just that this afternoon and as i was doing some graphics on my puter i glanced over at them. they are black. i noticed a black tab sticking up from the inner part of each headphone so i took them out of the cradle to have a look. what i found was the tabs were connected to 1/16" thick pieces of round cardboard packaging that fit the inner phones perfectly. i'd been listening through the pieces of cardboard. 

so if anyone asks what kind of board i use for mixing my answer is "card".

i tell ya, it's not easy being me. on the bright side the bass and kicks come through much better without the cardboard in there. it's like getting a new set of phones again! 

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/15             10-Oct-10  @  12:22 PM   -   RE: you are not going to believe this

NastyM

Link?:  No link

Absolutely wonderful - LMAO

Message 3/15             10-Oct-10  @  08:26 PM   -   RE: you are not going to believe this

k

ha ha ha classic!

i got one like that. Was playing live on TV and borrowed a bass for the show. The engineers at the studio couldnt get a decent sound and int he end had to rack the level up to a zillion.. anyways on returning the bass the owner said "Did you find the battery compartment ok?"

whaaaaaa-waaaaah!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/15             10-Oct-10  @  08:42 PM   -   RE: you are not going to believe this

sitar

haha! that made me feel better k! 

Message 5/15             10-Oct-10  @  09:02 PM     Edit: 10-Oct-10  |  09:03 PM   -   RE: you are not going to believe this

Malcolm Jeffery

Lol, i spent an afternoon years ago, jamming with my brother him on guitar with some 4-5 guitar pedals, me on a keyboard, smoked some puff and proceded to create a tune which took all afternoon, a slow nice chords type of thing, brother furiosly stamping on pedals, after a couple of hours, i said this sounds familiar, lets play it a lot faster, only to find out we had re wrote the tune to the magic roundabout, and whats even funnier my brother lifted all the guitar pedals up and theyre all joined in a circle, guitar plugged directly into amp.!

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

Message 6/15             10-Oct-10  @  11:51 PM   -   RE: you are not going to believe this

sitar

LMAO! too funny, especially about the pedals!

Message 7/15             11-Oct-10  @  09:28 AM   -   RE: you are not going to believe this

k

omg! that reminds me. In another life i worked in, we had to run a mains extention into a field to power lights for a temporary structure. So dickhead-1 gets the task, and comes back to announce proundly he'd finsihed the job. SO we all go to inspect it and find the silly sod has wired a 3 pin mains at one end (to plug into the mains in the nearby house) and on the other end of the 'extention'  he'd put another 3-pin plug with the 3 pins sticking out instead of socket.

lol - what a feckwit!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 8/15             11-Oct-10  @  11:26 PM   -   RE: you are not going to believe this

sitar

jeez that's dangerous if i'm understanding correctly. 

Message 9/15             12-Oct-10  @  01:11 AM   -   RE: you are not going to believe this

NastyM

Link?:  No link

Dangerous ........ my old chap did the same resulting in my brother being detached from a three pin plug with a stick........bizzare thing was my old fella was a physics teacher at a secondary school and should have known a damn site better.
Oh how we laugh .... especially at Kieths beautiful perm!

Message 10/15             12-Oct-10  @  06:26 PM   -   RE: you are not going to believe this

k

rofl. typical physics teacher, endangering the lives of kids, lol

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)