aaa Would you prefer this forum to be via E-mail? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

11-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Would you prefer this forum to be via E-mail?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/17             07-Sep-98  @  09:06 PM   -   Would you prefer this forum to be via E-mail?

Phill

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

You guys!

Would you prefer this forum to be a E-mail thing or as is. We are currently re designing the site Please advise!!

Phill@Novation

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/17             08-Sep-98  @  09:03 AM   -   RE: Would you prefer this forum to be via E-mail?

SuprSi

Link?:  Link

As it is!!! This is a great forum and doesn't need any changing :-)

Message 3/17             08-Sep-98  @  09:22 AM   -   RE: Would you prefer this forum to be via E-mail?

Muffy

Like it as it is.

Message 4/17             08-Sep-98  @  10:39 AM   -   RE: Would you prefer this forum to be via E-mail?

jessa28

As it is, as it IS,as IT is!
Don`t you dare change it!
Jens

Message 5/17             08-Sep-98  @  06:54 PM   -   RE: Would you prefer this forum to be via E-mail?

Jason

Leave it like this. Dont change it.

Message 6/17             08-Sep-98  @  07:14 PM   -   RE: Would you prefer this forum to be via E-mail?

peterkadar

if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it.

Message 7/17             10-Sep-98  @  12:02 PM   -   RE: Would you prefer this forum to be via E-mail?

Rick.Stedler

it is a great and very handy forum.
Very helpful and quick as well.
Please leave it how it is

Message 8/17             10-Sep-98  @  08:22 PM   -   RE: Would you prefer this forum to be via E-mail?

Phill

Done.. it's staying

Message 9/17             24-Feb-99  @  07:29 PM   -   RE: Would you prefer this forum to be via E-mail?

Synthetica

Hey there Phil. Met you at NAMM last month. I had a problem with my drum station (Power supply), and you guys responded promptly. Much thanks to you and Claire for helping me in my crisis. (No 808-909, or cv for my 303 AAAAAH!) Thanks again!!!! Tell you what, I'll wish some beautiful LA weather on you out there in the UK. Hope it works!! Sincerely, Bernard Tavis

Message 10/17             25-Feb-99  @  01:05 AM   -   RE: Would you prefer this forum to be via E-mail?

?

Change it or remove it completly!

Pages: 1 2

There are 17 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)