aaa what happened to the help forum? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: what happened to the help forum?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/13             15-Apr-99  @  01:05 AM   -   what happened to the help forum?

erik.flister

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

i can see it from dancetech, but i can't see it from novation's home pages (uk and usa). what's up?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/13             15-Apr-99  @  05:19 PM   -   RE: what happened to the help forum?

replicant

Phil felt too many people were abusing the service & that it had no place on the official site. It will still be up here though.

Message 3/13             15-Apr-99  @  09:24 PM   -   RE: what happened to the help forum?

Mickey

IMHO an understandable decision. It's not very good for a company to have lots of "Return Supernova" - "Supernova still buggy" - "Buy a Q" etc. topics in the corporate forum.
However, you can still participate with him and many others on your mailing list. Check out http://supernova.home.pages.de for more information.
Note that I am the administrator of this mailing list and I'm not willing to tolerate abusing. People who are not yet grown up enough to behave politely are automatically unsubscribed and banned.

Cheers, Mickey.

Message 4/13             16-Apr-99  @  05:01 AM   -   RE: what happened to the help forum?

lockett

I felt the Help Form with it's reported problems of the synth was actually refresing,I wish more manufactures had the "balls" to list,and hear the problems AS WELL as the good things about there synths.I for one, did have a problem with my SN but Novation was great and responded to my needs in a timely and professional manner.I'm glad to see the form still lives on though,and thanks.Tommy Lockett

Message 5/13             16-Apr-99  @  03:42 PM   -   RE: what happened to the help forum?

kilo

agreed - I would respect a company more if they accepted criticism that if they tried to pretend it never existed... Mickey - if you want to have a set of forum pages designed to fit in with your website design - BUT attatched to this forum database, tell me, and I will send you over a set of http references you can add into your site -

Message 6/13             16-Apr-99  @  10:45 PM   -   RE: what happened to the help forum?

Mickey

Yo - this would be even better than just linking to this forum. If you have time, please send the html stuff to mickey@Vanille.de

Regards,

Mickey.

Message 7/13             17-Apr-99  @  12:53 PM   -   RE: what happened to the help forum?

jason.rowe

Is that because Novation was getting some stick for being months and months late with OS3?

Where do I post the show-stopping midi channel setting problems.........?

Why is it with software that people send out bug ridden software (ok I know OS 3 is a beta), you dont get it with hardware (well not as much).

Phil if you reading, you guys have let yourselves down by promising features which take more than six months to appear.

I hope you get you acts togther (and EVENT), or I hope you get sued do you have to,

Some of us think that if you promise features and dont deliver we've been misled into buying the kit.

Message 8/13             17-Apr-99  @  08:47 PM   -   RE: what happened to the help forum?

Phill

We do our best to supply cutting edge
technology...This may have some
problems...but also some great
advantages...

We are indeed late with delivering V3
but on the other hand you now have
four extra voices...& may I remind
you for FREE.

Phill@Nov

Message 9/13             17-Apr-99  @  09:37 PM   -   RE: what happened to the help forum?

alphur

agreed. better late than never

Message 10/13             18-Apr-99  @  01:25 PM   -   RE: what happened to the help forum?

Mickey

Yo Phill - good to see you still monitoring this forum. Kilo will send me the necessary html to embed it into NovaStation. I think this will also be an apropriatate place for this forum. Thankfully the databases are synched.

Mickey.

Pages: 1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)