aaa IS PHILL GENETICALLY MODIFIED - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: IS PHILL GENETICALLY MODIFIED

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/16             28-Mar-00  @  11:42 AM   -   IS PHILL GENETICALLY MODIFIED

THE SCIENTIST

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Forget the sheep and mice with ears growing out of their backs is phill mcdonald cloned,the truth is out there,ive spoke to one of the phills at novation head quarters,and he was at the music fair in usa and at dance tech,and yer can bet he will be at frankfurt,on here at novation and iam sure i saw him busking in covent garden,slow trance versions of bob dylan tracks,is novation intending to populate earth with Phills?.......

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/16             28-Mar-00  @  01:51 PM   -   RE: IS PHILL GENETICALLY MODIFIED

intro5pect

In most cases im against cloning...but.... if novation wants to create an army of Phills to help us with customer support and to update the O.S. I can't say I really have any objections. Go for it Novation!!!

Message 3/16             28-Mar-00  @  04:46 PM   -   RE: IS PHILL GENETICALLY MODIFIED

Phill

There is only one orig...

Slow trance versions of bob dylan?

I thought he was dead! but he may have been in a trance most of his life...

Gimme William Orbit anyday...

Phill@Novation

Message 4/16             28-Mar-00  @  10:48 PM   -   RE: IS PHILL GENETICALLY MODIFIED

k

ha ha.. my ex girlie used to massage Orbit.. but i'll keep the stories to myself... well at least until the Sun pays up !! :-)

Message 5/16             28-Mar-00  @  11:23 PM   -   RE: IS PHILL GENETICALLY MODIFIED

sitar

Link?:  Link

Wouldn't want cloned Phils. Nice to know he is unique and one of a kind and we get to converse with him.

And I could tell you a boring Bob Dylan story but I won't bore you. I never did get Bob Dylan. Poetry maybe. Wasn't music as far as I'm concerned.

Message 6/16             29-Mar-00  @  12:20 PM   -   RE: IS PHILL GENETICALLY MODIFIED

ARMAND1

Bob dylan is a genious, he told once a judge to go F@&!@%!!!! himself...give him credit for that at least!!!! and yes i hope there is a least ONE version of Phil always available to us here always!!! : )

Message 7/16             29-Mar-00  @  03:35 PM   -   RE: IS PHILL GENETICALLY MODIFIED

Phill

Respect to all the bob fans...

Things have moved on a bit though...

Anyone heard the new Chicane album?

Phill

Message 8/16             29-Mar-00  @  11:32 PM   -   RE: IS PHILL GENETICALLY MODIFIED

k

heh heh gotta tell this one...

i was at that gig when dylan did finsbury Pork... cos i thought, i gotta see him before he shuffles off at least once just to see what all the fuss is about..... anyways.. i'm standing in the rain.. Bob is playing away.. and all i can hear is..

ahhmaaaah nyyy-hhannaha nah.. wyyayaahahahaheereaaha -aanahahana ahatyyyyyaha-nyeeeeaaahaaha-nyehhaeeereee.. (bob sounds) -

and as this sorta nasal sounding noises with absoluetly no discernable words washes over the crowd, two guys standing in front turn to each other and done says in a loud voice to his mate.. "What a great song eh?!!!".... ha aha hah aha aha hah -

the irony of the moment was quite succinct i can tell you :-)

Message 9/16             30-Mar-00  @  07:42 AM   -   RE: IS PHILL GENETICALLY MODIFIED

sitar

Link?:  Link

OK. I was walking in the village and saw this guy approaching people asking for spare change. He was dressed like a street person but there was something about him that didn't seem like a street person at all. And when he approached me, I felt like he was some kind of a con artist. He was very arrogant towards people he approached too. Just the smirk on his face. So as I'm watching him, and all of this took place in about 30 seconds, I'm thinking this guy looks exactly like Bob Dylan. a few weeks later I read in the paper that Bob Dylan had been walking around posing as a bum to practice for a role he was doing in a film. That must have been him. Needed more practice I would say. Told you it's a boring story.

Message 10/16             30-Mar-00  @  07:57 AM   -   RE: IS PHILL GENETICALLY MODIFIED

V

Chicane??????????? ah Phill, I knew you didn't listen to Mary Carpenter and 2Unlimited!

Ya mate, Chicane deserves more recognition for his superior skillz. Of course you have heard of his track with Enya's sister right?

R,

V

Pages: 1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)