aaa Swap my Korg Z1 for your Supernova - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Swap my Korg Z1 for your Supernova

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/16             17-Apr-00  @  12:55 PM   -   Swap my Korg Z1 for your Supernova

james

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Does anyone want to swap their Supernova for my Korg Z1. Its in perfect condition, with manual. By the way, swaper must in UK, or they can pay for postage.
Cheers!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/16             17-Apr-00  @  03:29 PM   -   RE: Swap my Korg Z1 for your Supernova

Gus Gus

err, that a great deal!......for YOU [:P

Message 3/16             17-Apr-00  @  04:53 PM   -   RE: Swap my Korg Z1 for your Supernova

james

Well, they are worth the same sort of money!

Message 4/16             17-Apr-00  @  05:36 PM   -   RE: Swap my Korg Z1 for your Supernova

SmaCk303

Don't ditch the Z1 as it's a mother of a synth also..
Save up for a second hand Supernova and use both as an extremely powerfull combination.

It works for me!

SmaCk303

Message 5/16             17-Apr-00  @  06:05 PM   -   RE: Swap my Korg Z1 for your Supernova

CK

Why not just buy a nova to go with the Z1, then you get the benefit of the inputs that the SN lacks. They sound quite different, due to the different filter implementations and architecture differences.

By the way the SN currently retails for 1099, Z1 for 799.

Message 6/16             17-Apr-00  @  06:59 PM   -   RE: Swap my Korg Z1 for your Supernova

hmmm

what about swapping for a Nova?? London?

Message 7/16             18-Apr-00  @  03:58 AM   -   RE: Swap my Korg Z1 for your Supernova

james

thanks for the replies lads (and lasses?!)
i would prefer to have a SN to be honest you with. i dont like the desktop shape (i have not enough U space or room space for it) Plus it has a few better presets. As for the swap in London, i would be tempted as a part exchange, with you paying some money towards it! Im sorry, but i would prefer the SN unless you giva me a good deal on it! Thanks

Message 8/16             18-Apr-00  @  03:59 AM   -   RE: Swap my Korg Z1 for your Supernova

james

to be totally honest, i find the Z1 quite hard to program, that is why i would prefer the SN to the Z1.
SmaCk303 - do you find this, or is it just me?

Message 9/16             18-Apr-00  @  06:21 AM   -   RE: Swap my Korg Z1 for your Supernova

bob

Z1s are being blown out for £699 right now  

Message 10/16             18-Apr-00  @  06:39 AM   -   RE: Swap my Korg Z1 for your Supernova

rouge

where are Z1's going for £699??

Pages: 1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)