aaa Thank you Kilo this forum is the BEST - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Thank you Kilo this forum is the BEST

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/14             23-Apr-97  @  05:54 PM   -   Thank you Kilo this forum is the BEST

jimmie.knutas

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Thank you for your quick answer Kilo. The differens between this forum
and all the other forums,is that you care. and help people.And I must say that your sight is the best
when I look for something I always find it at your sight
Thank you.

Regards Jimmie

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/14             14-Sep-97  @  01:58 AM   -   RE: Thank you Kilo this forum is the BEST

aw, that is so sweet to say to kilo, i bet he feels really proud now! ;)

Message 3/14             14-Sep-97  @  05:02 AM   -   RE: Thank you Kilo this forum is the BEST

Sedusa66

I have to say, this guy is right... Ever since I stumbled across this website (for the life of me I can't remember where), I've been a loyal follower... Kilo rocks! Really, that's all I can say... If there is a better place for electronic musicians on the web, it's well hidden, and personally I don't think there is. I think that we should all give a shout out to the man!

Message 4/14             14-Sep-97  @  02:02 PM   -   RE: Thank you Kilo this forum is the BEST

JeanB

I agree...8) Kilo's da MAN!

BTW, mr.noname, your remark is in bad taste as Kilo busts his ass to bring us the goods...ok? Tnx.

Message 5/14             15-Sep-97  @  11:12 AM   -   RE: Thank you Kilo this forum is the BEST

Kilo

er...........I'm touched.......er...... frankly wish I had more time to do this, I could do articles all day if i got sponsorship.......

I want to do some stuff about PA next.......like cabinet plans with speaker specs for making your own PA etc.....

Also want to start getting some rehearsal room & guitar stuff in here too, as bands like Nine Inch Nails, Fear factory, Prodigy etc are all using that as well as the dance or machine backing....

Also, like to get some named interviews.....but it's all the time available thing....

Message 6/14             15-Sep-97  @  11:50 AM   -   RE: Thank you Kilo this forum is the BEST

Kilo is the music sites DON!!

Message 7/14             15-Sep-97  @  12:41 PM   -   RE: Thank you Kilo this forum is the BEST

avene

Link?:  Link

I agree also

Message 8/14             15-Sep-97  @  01:28 PM   -   RE: Thank you Kilo this forum is the BEST

Quasimidi is a stupid name

Whats your day job then kilo?, ans yes i agree this page is the dogs bollocks

Message 9/14             15-Sep-97  @  08:25 PM   -   RE: Thank you Kilo this forum is the BEST

Kilo

By day.........er........"Chief Ferret Handler" to the Queen mum....

Message 10/14             16-Sep-97  @  06:19 AM   -   RE: Thank you Kilo this forum is the BEST

ratfink, in the Philippines

yes, it is...

Pages: 1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)