aaa TB303s and real life concerns... - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

09-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: TB303s and real life concerns...

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/19             18-Oct-97  @  02:36 AM   -   TB303s and real life concerns...

ratfink

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

here's the scenario...I walk into a hole in the wall music store yesterday to buy some guitar strings. I don't own any collectible analog synths or anything but have often dreamt about it. I have some soft synth programs; rebirth, rubber duck etc. (not like the real thing at all right?), some other stuff; closest thing I have to an analog collectible is a 606 (drumatix). I start to walk out of the store and WHOAHH!!! A SPARKLING CLEAN TB303!!! I didn't even know there was one anywhere in this country! Going for a ridiculously low price...what do I do? I have a family and now is not the time for me to be buying new gear. I can buy it and sell it for 4 to 5 times its asking price and use the money for my family, but I've wanted one for years and in this country I may never even SEE one again. WHAT DO I DO??? Serious musicians/303 freaks with families please reply...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/19             18-Oct-97  @  02:39 AM   -   RE: TB303s and real life concerns...

bpi

sorry here's my address...

ratfink

Message 3/19             18-Oct-97  @  10:11 AM   -   RE: TB303s and real life concerns...

Ufo

Where's the music store? I want the adress!

Seriously though - buy it!

Message 4/19             18-Oct-97  @  03:59 PM   -   RE: TB303s and real life concerns...

Kilo

where are you ??......

Message 5/19             19-Oct-97  @  10:08 AM   -   RE: TB303s and real life concerns...

patrick

really.,

Message 6/19             19-Oct-97  @  02:15 PM   -   RE: TB303s and real life concerns...

Avene

Link?:  Link

How's this, one of my friends saw a Minimoog at a secondhand store for $150. He said it worked perfectly, but he wouldn't tell me which store. He's gonna buy it himself if it's still there when he goes back with some money.

Message 7/19             20-Oct-97  @  09:53 PM   -   RE: TB303s and real life concerns...

sbear12bit

here in sweden a fool bought a tb303 and a drumatix (tr606) for about £100

another dopehead bought a 909 for £80

just wanted to tell ya

Björn

Message 8/19             21-Oct-97  @  12:11 AM   -   RE: TB303s and real life concerns...

I think you got it wrong Björn, ! those are brilliant prices to pay for them toys !look at the currency exchange again! and you cant judge them like that! (fool, doaphead) maybe that money isn't a lot for them to pay!
being predigest is being a fool (so grow out of it man !)

just thought I'd tell ya

Message 9/19             21-Oct-97  @  12:39 AM   -   RE: TB303s and real life concerns...

I think you got it wrong Björn, ! those are brilliant prices to pay for them toys !look at the currency exchange again! and you cant judge them like that! (fool, doaphead) maybe that money isn't a lot for them to pay!
being predigest is being a fool (so grow out of it man !)

just thought I'd tell ya

Message 10/19             21-Oct-97  @  03:46 AM   -   RE: TB303s and real life concerns...

ratfink

Uhh...can we stick to the subject? I'm shitting in my pants here...I'm in the Philippines; god I want it...

Pages: 1 2

There are 19 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)