aaa is this a hammerhead contender ??? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: is this a hammerhead contender ???

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/11             16-Mar-98  @  03:26 PM   -   is this a hammerhead contender ???

kilo

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

the company who do it, added a link at the links section.... i checked it out....and...... no demo download yet.... could this be the one??..... I mailed them..... no reply yet !!...stay tuned

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/11             26-Mar-98  @  05:23 PM   -   RE: is this a hammerhead contender ???

adams04

keep me infod on this !

Message 3/11             26-Mar-98  @  07:03 PM   -   RE: is this a hammerhead contender ???

kilo

I've written again to the company......... I think they need to get a beta out before steinberg release B-Box (ex-hammerhead).......

Message 4/11             29-Mar-98  @  09:00 AM   -   RE: is this a hammerhead contender ???

timh

this does certainly look like a contender....hey it even has a pan control which B.Box doesnt seem to have (still mono like HH??) What company is developing this program? I can't seem to find it in Der Links.

Message 5/11             30-Mar-98  @  10:04 AM   -   RE: is this a hammerhead contender ???

kilo

VIBES....... it's in the DER-LINKS section inside manufacturrs and companies....

Message 6/11             30-Mar-98  @  10:45 AM   -   RE: is this a hammerhead contender ???

Trigger

Hammerhead is brilliant but is there anything that does stereo and fx. I use Hammerhead and strip the patterns down to 'sub mix' waves and use Multiquence or similar to create a stereo mix with fx. A bit long handed but you get some great results. Anyone know of any other good multitrack free/shareware programs.

Message 7/11             30-Mar-98  @  11:51 AM   -   RE: is this a hammerhead contender ???

kilo

that Fastracker is always raved about.... but it only works with a SB compatible card..... has fx i beleive

Message 8/11             01-Apr-98  @  01:10 PM   -   RE: is this a hammerhead contender ???

bram

Hi guys,
check this out:

http://www.steinberg.net/news/press/third.html

And, by the way, B.BoX is as stereo as it can get...
Every step can have it's own pan-settings. Cool for
those drum riffs that bounce around your ears !

Message 9/11             01-Apr-98  @  02:03 PM   -   RE: is this a hammerhead contender ???

kilo

hate to say this...... the VIBES unit will be released as beta in April...so soon..... hey Bram mate... not dissing your unit mate.......but y'know....... we have to keep the readers informed and all that......good luck with it........ AND WHERE'S MY FREE EVALUATION COPY ???!!......... please........ heh heh

Message 10/11             02-Apr-98  @  08:59 PM   -   RE: is this a hammerhead contender ???

DIGS jnv

I'm pretty curious as to why hammerhead took sooo long to be released by stienberg?I have been PLAYING with hammerhead for a very long time and periodicly checking back to see the mysterious picture that suggested stienberg would be picking up this brilliant FREEWARE program and transforming it into something a bit more usefull for me in my studio.ie the ability to link with cubase ala rebirth 2.0.The ability to set velocity for each drum hit ala rebirth 2.0 etc..etc...etc...It just seems to me that my bram bros that I was sooo stoked for when they released hammerhead such a long time ago have dropped the ball,and lost their edge.The propeller guys have an incredible jump,and I just hope uor bram bros hit hard and then hit even harder to provide a progrom that will give rebirth a run for its money.At the same time improving the quality of programs available.There are only a few people that are in a position to push the envelope for us and I hope our bram bros are up to it!!!
I for one will definitly support their efforts for quality!!!

PEACE BRAM
DIGS

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)