aaa hammerhead soon to release via steinberg - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: hammerhead soon to release via steinberg

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message 1/33             23-Mar-98  @  04:29 PM   -   hammerhead soon to release via steinberg

kilo

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

ok it'll be out in a month apparently.........

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/33             23-Mar-98  @  09:44 PM   -   RE: hammerhead soon to release via steinberg

J.

I just read the dedication on the sw-version of hammerhead where Bros goes out hard against Steinberg and their lackeys (dunno how to write, I'm just Norwegian...). It all goes into perspective now, doesn't it. The allmighty dollar, or Deutschmark to be more correct, wins again.

Adam Smith invisible hand is at it again. Supply and Demand. Steinberg f**** the consumers. same ol', sameol'. Btw. for educational purposes only, t50.com might make your day?

Message 3/33             24-Mar-98  @  09:19 AM   -   RE: hammerhead soon to release via steinberg

kilo

yup........ maybe he's gotta ex-wife...... believe me they have strange powers of motivatiing you to make more money....... like breaking your balls until you do...... :-)

Message 4/33             24-Mar-98  @  11:45 AM   -   RE: hammerhead soon to release via steinberg

Avene

Link?:  Link

The thing is, there's that editor for Rebirth that lets you add your own drum samples to that. How is B Box going to compete with that? Rebirth lets you use about 20 of your own sounds... From the picture I've seen of B Box, it only seems to have about 8 channels. Yeah sure Rebirth doesn't have swing, but the swing on Hammerhead never told you the % of swing being used.

Damn, what am I going on about here, I don't even use any of them anyway.

Message 5/33             24-Mar-98  @  02:40 PM   -   RE: hammerhead soon to release via steinberg

Curious

Is there a hardware drum machine that works like Hammerhead?, without the use of an external sampler I mean. Is there a drum machine that allows you to sample and then step sequence your patterns?
Thx

Message 6/33             24-Mar-98  @  03:50 PM   -   RE: hammerhead soon to release via steinberg

kilo

the MPC series....... or...dare i say it..... the Casio RZ-1

Message 7/33             24-Mar-98  @  09:00 PM   -   RE: hammerhead soon to release via steinberg

Curious

Is there something wrong with the Casios? Some reason to be ashamed of using one?

Message 8/33             25-Mar-98  @  10:07 AM   -   RE: hammerhead soon to release via steinberg

kilo

nope..... I think they had some shit hot products........shame they didnt also have a shit hot team to market them., their marketing was crap in the pro-audio field....so in the end, i guess they plumped to stick to consumer home products....... the rz-1 is a great little drum box for the measly money you can get them for, and you an add a few samples to get a custom snare and kik or whatever.....

Message 9/33             25-Mar-98  @  08:37 PM   -   check it...

MrSkul

http://www.harmony-central.com/Newp/MusikMesse98/Steinberg/B-Box.html

still not sure what you're getting for $99. more sounds? big fuckin deal, surf the web, you'll find'em free...

Message 10/33             25-Mar-98  @  10:32 PM   -   RE: hammerhead soon to release via steinberg

kilo

bloody wierd... bram sent me the image... and said it's top secret , dont post it at your site.... oh well here we go:

well, it's got note velocity per step for one thing.....

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 33 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)