aaa Where to find samples? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Where to find samples?

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message 1/35             02-Apr-98  @  05:16 PM   -   Where to find samples?

andreas.lindell

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I want to know where I can find samples of
drums, basses etc.., in 44,1 HZ, the file-format
doesn't mather only it works on a PC.
And yes I have downloaded all samples from
Dancetech!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/35             02-Apr-98  @  06:23 PM   -   RE: Where to find samples?

KILO

HAVE YOU CHECKED THE SAMPLE LINKS HERE ?

Message 3/35             02-Apr-98  @  07:45 PM   -   RE: Where to find samples?

fergm

I found a great page, though I don't have the URL on this computer. It's called 113 Beats and it has loads of good shit. Most are available as mono 16/44.1 as well as mp3, and lots of them have .ra to see if you want to download them. Just do an Altavista search for "113 Beats". I don't think it's in the Dancetech links section. (?)
Ferg

Message 4/35             04-Apr-98  @  02:56 PM   -   RE: Where to find samples?

Avene

Link?:  Link

someone gave me the address of a site in Florida once. I never wrote it down, but it had a lot there. Anyone know what it could be?

Message 5/35             04-Apr-98  @  07:25 PM   -   RE: Where to find samples?

kilO

TELL me what exactly you need and I'll post them up If i've got them..... that goes for you all........what kind of drums...... real ? machine ?.... what basses ?...

Message 6/35             04-Apr-98  @  08:18 PM   -   RE: Where to find samples?

Mo'slo

Er, Kilo, I really liked the real snare samples... but where are them kiks and hats? I really would like some samples of the other stuff of a real drumkit... I don't have any use for the snares only! So Kilo, how about posting the rest too?

Message 7/35             04-Apr-98  @  11:21 PM   -   RE: Where to find samples?

Sedusa

Yeah, Kilo..... Acoustic Drums.... I have a kit here, but it's old and fucked up and my neighbors would start a lynch mob if I was to start playing them now, along with all the fucking loud noises coming out of my studio.... Bring tha Funk, brotha!!!

Message 8/35             05-Apr-98  @  12:06 AM   -   RE: Where to find samples?

fergm

Well if it's acoustic drums, and loops, that you want I'll be happy to send in shedloads very soon. My brother plays a Pearl Maple Custom set that I have been itching to record for some time now. As soon as I have my new Korg D8 recorder I'll send in all the loops you can handle.
Ferg

Message 9/35             06-Apr-98  @  12:10 AM   -   RE: Where to find samples?

Sedusa

Cool!....... Royalty free, of course?

Message 10/35             06-Apr-98  @  12:52 AM   -   RE: Where to find samples?

Hilevelt

Avene, whatever happened to your sample site?

& Kilo, how 'bout some hits and stabs?

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 35 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)