aaa Influx's hot new trance tracks! - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Original Message                 Date: 08-May-01  @  08:33 PM   -   Influx's hot new trance tracks!

influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Finally got some help ULing. thanks roller8 (and Horizens!!!)

its all there. some old some new. 2 remixes one for rhea one for roller8

figured I should put up or shut up

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 101/125             19-Jun-01  @  09:42 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

influx

awww. how cute.

errr..uh..clever

Message 102/125             19-Jun-01  @  10:28 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

Panama

Link?: Link

influx, you have good instincts about music... go with them. Don't cheat yourself... create

Also, I remember in another post, where you talked about doing drugs again. Don't drink alcohol or do a spliffy while making music! - YOUR mind is already open. I can tell.

Message 103/125             19-Jun-01  @  10:33 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

Panama

I hope I didn't come off as edgy and all knowing. Because in the first place, I'm a poor ole bloke who has no record deal or YET a full length record.

Message 104/125             19-Jun-01  @  11:02 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

sitar

Steven King does it for me. Let's just do it. You knock'm dead on the west coast, I'll handle the east coast. (How can you tell if someone is dead on the west coast? They take even longer lunches.) Hell if you smile though, it'll destroy the image :P Just smile slowly at first. You can injure those cheek muscles if you start using them full blast on the first go.

Message 105/125             20-Jun-01  @  08:14 AM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

dARKSTATe

Putting together a collective of people I trust, connect with and more importantly can work with is one of the hardest things I've accomplished in music and the job *still* isn't over (perhaps it never will be..)

I worked on tracks in a vacuum for a long time, it has both its merits and its SERIOUS disadvantages - it sounds like you're hitting a wall that might be overcome by more than just positive feedback on your works (from the likes of us), but by actual ACTIVE input into your music...

Now I know there might not be anyone immediately local who you'd give two shits about to trust 'em with your music, but perhaps you can start looking.. and if local don't cut it, look further affield.. abuse the internet.. whatever it takes..

If those people come along and they're prepared to give enough, and you to let go enough.. something special might come about - the worst case is, you shut 'em down and go back to workin' solo, but the best????

Failin' that, there's a couch in my studio you can crash down on - and plenty of space for your gear too.. But you buy your own goddamn beer!! ;)

Marc_D

Message 106/125             20-Jun-01  @  06:02 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

roller8

Influx, in regards to comparing your stuff to all that super minimal stuff that Rennie be spinning isn't valid. Just cuz he only indicated he dug one track verbally doesn't mean anything either. Besides, a lot of other producers will view you as competition. At least in my limited experience. And all these DJs change the records they play like underwear except for a choice few that go on to become classics. Well, listen to some classics and it's obvious it's usually the ones with unique character and more to offer than just cyclic repetition. Keep the changes and ear candy flowin, baby. you know they want it...

Message 107/125             20-Jun-01  @  06:20 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

rhea

Plus sincerely, who gives a flying what Q or Rennie say. You always say that one should know when his/her music is good without needing the consent of others.

Message 108/125             20-Jun-01  @  06:23 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

influx

yeah, but when you start thinking its good AND get told it is, but nothing happens

awww quit cryin influx. hehe...marcs got a couch for ya  thanks for the offer, holmes.

Message 109/125             20-Jun-01  @  08:25 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

sitar

Roller8's got a point. The guy might be viewing you as competition and therefore is gonna be real reluctant to pass a compliment. And some of us are so self absorbed all we can appreciate is our own music, like not being able to stop looking in the mirror. We all have moments like that.

Message 110/125             20-Jun-01  @  08:35 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

influx

me, compete with rennie? jeezus. dunna think so folks.

great. my dog just came and said hello to me and now Im COVERED in hair. damn longhair dogs

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

There are 125 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)