aaa If you're feelin it... - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: If you're feelin it...

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Original Message                 Date: 20-Mar-02  @  12:36 PM   -   If you're feelin it...

Pongoid

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

...swing on by and check some stuff out. Should be a few new trax up in the coming days, as soon as my buddy gets them coded. Most of it's pretty tame. I'm savin the raw stuff for the live gigs.

Ape

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 101/126             07-Apr-02  @  11:46 AM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

influx

well, angina...if you read again, Im not as much as an ass as I seem. honest

and Pongoid..I happen to like testosterone laden whateveryousaid sometimes

anyone ever hear apocolyptica? 4 cellos doing metallica covers!

Message 102/126             07-Apr-02  @  12:18 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

Pongoid

Link?: Link

sounds fun.

Message 103/126             07-Apr-02  @  01:43 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

Pongoid

Anybody else check these things out yet?

Ape

Message 104/126             07-Apr-02  @  01:58 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

sitar

I like testosterone too but yea I'll like working in the low 120s on this one more. She sounds cool. I didn't think you used any samples Ape. I called it a remix cuz some of her motifs are used as the basis. I'm doing the same. Obviously I don't have any samples from her. When I listened to her track, the string pad jumped out at me as something one of my synths can do easily so I created something similar but a little different. Just about any synth can create that sound I'd think.

Message 105/126             07-Apr-02  @  02:27 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

Pongoid

You just have to know your machines. A word to the wise: I'd try to stop planning a BPM, and just go with you feel, whether it's 95 or 205, if it works, do it.

Ape

Message 106/126             07-Apr-02  @  08:07 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

damballah

people do that? I run the tempo up and down til I'm feeling it.

hey, mr. dissonance, some of those files have spaces in the names which is an internet no-no. some browsers will grok the url and deal with it, others won't. most people use underscores in place of spaces. ie. "pongoid-E3's_revenge.mp3" instead of "pongoid-E3's revenge.mp3". the last 4 have this problem.

Message 107/126             07-Apr-02  @  09:28 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

influx

that and "complaisence"?

complacence 

pongoid..ok..not a remix. sorry I didnt catch that part.

I have listened to other tracks in the past, and liked...wish they were streaming tho..I am on dialup and it takes a LONG time to DL them.

Message 108/126             08-Apr-02  @  02:46 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

dissonance

damballah,

I'll get on that!

influx,

throw my spelling in your spell check...it' comes out just fine...although I had someone else mention that to me before. They said that was the European spelling, I don't know? although it's "complaisance" not "complaisence" no big deal really.

Message 109/126             08-Apr-02  @  03:48 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

d

Link?:  No link

(for anyone who don't know, you can type "%20" into the spaces in filenames to manually snatch 'em)

Message 110/126             08-Apr-02  @  04:50 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

sitar

what do you mean "manually snatch them"?

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

There are 126 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)