aaa EOS 4.5? - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: EOS 4.5?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 31-Oct-00  @  12:32 AM   -   EOS 4.5?

scrotalsack

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

will EOS 4.5 be available for older Ultra series samplers, or just the Platinum? Will it cost anything or a free download? what features does it have (if any, I dont know if its just an update to run the RFX card)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/11             10-Nov-00  @  02:22 AM   -   RE: EOS 4.5?

Ali

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

well going thru the diagram i get it..all busses go to a main out and 2 aux..that solves the problem but still it would be way more flexable if more than one bus could be routed to the same analog out..its alleast better than my k2600 where the kdfx is hard wired so u cant really use all the out puts and moreover the whole output goes thru the effect buss and u have to adjust the wet and dry levl of the bus not on th output stage of teh sample..well anyways if the rfx32 sounds anyhting like the kdfx then i think the e4ultra with a the rfx and one VA is all you need...ever

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)