aaa FS1R Programing Tips - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: FS1R Programing Tips

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 22-Sep-00  @  06:53 PM   -   FS1R Programing Tips

CK

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Yamaha are providing an OEM version of Emagic SoundDriver editing software for the FS1R. If you didn't get a copy with the instrument they'll send you one for free if you give them a ring.

It makes programming the FS1R a dream compared to trying to use the lcd even for just editing the effects it is superb, check it out.

You will probably want to download the update from Emagics site (www.emagic.de) which fixes a few bugs.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/11             25-Oct-00  @  11:28 PM   -   RE: FS1R Programing Tips

tomgom

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

well thanks for the advice but i must be the only person here who seems to enjoy the depth of the fs1r ive got a fair old synth collection including a vl70m roland jd800 sh09 sh101 su10 cs1x and i think the fs1r comes out tops but i cant belive people who say that fm is difficult to program its not that difficult

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)