aaa formant's alter ego - breaks tune - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: formant's alter ego - breaks tune

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 17-Apr-01  @  01:14 AM   -   formant's alter ego - breaks tune

Formant

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

http://www.devoutartists.com/mp3/anything.mp3

this is about 1 meg / 1 minute long, its a nuskool break track that is getting a vinyl release from a small florida label.

this is a remix of a track called 'anything' by skywatchers.... the remix i did will be under the name "Bandpass Feeling" and all of my breaky stuff is under that name (housey stuff stays formant)

the track is all me except for the vocals which are from the original.

enjoy!

jamey

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/11             07-May-01  @  09:01 PM   -   RE: formant's alter ego - breaks tune

alphazone

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

good song, I only wish I could hear the whole thing - fades out after a minute or so. The fact I wanted to keep listening to it tells me I liked it..

AlphaZone

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)