aaa Headsup - new tune - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Headsup - new tune

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 02-Aug-01  @  12:02 AM   -   Headsup - new tune

ed

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Check the music side for our newly mastered version of "Fly with Me - 8M2W remix". Our single attempt at remixing was, as usual, a total failure. We just can't seem to be normal or insipid enough to gain any sort of respect in the music industry.

The tune has been up at http://www.mp3.com/eightminutesto for a few months, but we recently had the opportunity to have all our tunes mastered by one of the best engineers in the upper midwest of the U.S. of A. Gawsh and Ding-dang if it didn't make even crappy 24kbps Mp3s sound good!

I guess it's true, that ol' rule number 1. NEVER master your own work.

Cheers.

8M2W

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/11             03-Aug-01  @  12:16 AM   -   RE: Headsup - new tune

xoxos

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

don't shank him for being artificial. some people are just given to fabrication like that  

great. a nina remix. now i have to go and listen to master zap's 'early years' cd sitting completely still all the way through.

remember influx everybody's got a face and even if they're a piece of shit inside they've still got to be able to show it somewhere. if some character comes along and plays tripe i say 'that's tripe' but i wouldn't chuck people out unless they're destructive. there's always my freedom to not pay attention.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)