aaa Nova strange behaviour - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Nova strange behaviour

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 14-Aug-01  @  04:05 PM   -   Nova strange behaviour

Arnaldo Cavioli Ortega

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Hello guys!

Those on you already subscribed to YahooGroup's supernova mail list may already heard about my problem. I bought my Nova used working perfectly last dec/2000. Since last month it is rebooting itselft after few minutes working.

Seems that the more I use it the less it takes to reboot. Also if I just leave it there untouched without playing anything, it takes longer to reboot. Except for rebooting itself, every functionality is working fine.

After discussing with guys on supernova@yahoo... I concluded it's a power supply failure and I'll probably order a new one to replace it but I'd like to hear from you if someone has ever seen this strange behaviour.

Also, guys at Novation, any clues? Do you agree or not this should be a supply failure?

Thanks everyone!
Arnaldo.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/11             09-Oct-01  @  10:36 PM   -   RE: Nova strange behaviour

WarlocK'88 ®

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hi John
This Evening i ve got my ' Nova 1 ' Back from the Repair. (Powersupply)

My First Step was the Bios-Update from OS4.0 to OS4.1 then
I have try to solve your Problem with your declaration.
Presets Hiher 023 and scrolling down with the Knob to 000.
But i see every Preset-Name correct.

May be you must install(Uploading) your Nova-Bios(4.1) new

Greetings Warlock'88

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)