aaa HRH Prince Claus is dead - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: HRH Prince Claus is dead

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 08-Oct-02  @  11:36 AM   -   HRH Prince Claus is dead

Bastiaan

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Well her majesty's hubby died. Guess whose house will be on the telly next week? They're having his funeral right next door and the procession will go by right beneith my window...so I'll have folks like Nelson Mandela and the Japanese Emperor literally 10 yards away from my studio... Supposedly journalists are offering up to 1500 dollar per window looking at the market square here in Delft...so that's 4 windows in total in my house (2 are studio windows)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/11             10-Oct-02  @  10:43 AM   -   RE: HRH Prince Claus is dead

Bastiaan

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

nope, no more christmas for you buddy...unless you get father christmas to come over there from the UK or Germany.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)