aaa pc build for graphics? - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: pc build for graphics?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 16-Oct-02  @  03:38 PM   -   pc build for graphics?

bedwyr

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Hi all.

A mate wants me to build him a pc for graphics use. He wants to run autocad and 3dmax and something called cass mx. So what should i look out for, fast processor, memory and graphics card? and skimp on everything else? (he's getting a flat screen btw)

Anyone know about graphics cards for 3d work? Do they need to be like the games things? Any help appreciated, of course. Then, armed with my dangerous knowledge i'll go and trawl through some sites. (any good sites for this would be handy too)

Thanks.

4 hours to 'til the match, i'm a little excited, i must say.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/11             17-Oct-02  @  10:02 AM   -   RE: pc build for graphics?

bedwyr

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

lol. i just thought it's not music, so this is the best place for it  

*hungover*

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)