aaa I Need Electronic Music Submissions - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: I Need Electronic Music Submissions

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 20-Feb-04  @  04:02 AM     Edit: 20-Feb-04  |  04:54 AM   -   I Need Electronic Music Submissions

jheath

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Hey Everyone,

In addition to producing my own tracks, I run an internet radio station called SonicRaider.com . We only play unsigned, independent, and limited exposure artists, as our goal is to get the word out about great music that isn't getting exposure.

We are also constantly scouring the web for new electronic music for our station. We do live shows in which we promote the artists with voice overs and post links to your music in our live chat as well.

If you take a listen to the stream for a few you will get the general idea of what we are looking for. Techno, Trance, Breakbeat, House, Electro and a few more Genres... usually 100bpm or faster. But don't hesitate to send in your tracks if they just make you jump up and scream "smack my ass and call me Sally". We're all about good electronic.

Submit your tracks today to submissions@sonicraider.com
or Check us out,
Jonas Heath aka Sonic One
http://www.sonicraider.com
HiFi Winamp (Cable/DSL/T1)
LoFi Winamp(Modem Users)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/11             20-Nov-06  @  01:13 AM   -   RE: I Need Electronic Music Submissions

softcore

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

ummmmm,I m not sure my tracks are qualified enough but if u happen to listen to anything you like they are free for you to download and play-in fact for everyone.....contact me if you want .wav files or less compressed mp3s......

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)