aaa site revamp - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: site revamp

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 10-May-06  @  09:36 AM     Edit: 10-May-06  |  09:46 AM   -   site revamp

beds

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

aye

look you, see the site re-vamp. obviously the latin won't stay. right hand column (login, stuff) will need a different colour i think, if the colours stay as they are. other than that, and the flash bits not auto-playing yet.

it's not a 'flashy' design, i'm more concerned with useability, accessibility, quick loading, get straight to the point kinda thing.

what do you reckon?

and the colour scheme, what does it say? (apart from "you cunt") ;)

and the other thing is, the rest of the bits of work will just carry on down the bottom of the page. how annoying is it gonna get if you have loads to scroll through?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/11             12-May-06  @  06:52 PM   -   RE: site revamp

cheddar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

well pieces can be pieces but they are separated increasingly so bz more and more content. Lines however - like menu items running in a line suggest heirarchy and so a method to contain lots. I like the design because you can evolove toward lines or not but that freedom is there

this is interesting tho in nav sense: http://www.dontclick.it/

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)