aaa New track - rock - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

26-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: New track - rock

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 12-Sep-06  @  05:39 PM   -   New track - rock

info

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

yeah, anyone into some rock stuff?... here's some stuff we're working on, 1st draft backing mix

http://www.7161.com/streamer.cfm?filename_audio=DT_ACFAF55892761.mp3&dt_track_id=12119

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/11             23-Sep-06  @  06:12 PM     Edit: 23-Sep-06  |  06:12 PM   -   RE: New track - rock

Rags .aka. Welder

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Great track, panning is a bit awkward, but I guess because this is not the final version...

is this the same drumkit? Definetly much better, now the snare sound seems to be the weakest link...

I think the vocals are fine, it's just that that the vocal is more or less in the same spectrum as the main guitar riff, and so the midrange is getting crowded. But I don't know shit about rock'n'roll so don't listen to me.

(If - however - the group ever feels the need to have a fucked-up elecrtonic remix, you know where to find me)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)