aaa rags: Loss Of Frame - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

26-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: rags: Loss Of Frame

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 21-Sep-06  @  11:33 PM   -   rags: Loss Of Frame

Rags .aka. Welder

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Loss Of Frame

I took the easy path this time, most of the hard work are done by the vst, not me, and all you get is miniature changes in some kind of pulsating sonic chaos.

---------------8<--------------------------8<--------------------------8<--------------------------

BTW, (after one and a half years) I have finally managed to increase my music PC's computing power by 80%, as it turned out AMD's "cool and quiet" was switched on in the bios, but the motherboard's driver was not up-to-date, and so the CPU was running at 1000 Mhz instead of 1800. Now I happen to be able to run almost twice as many plugins as before.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/11             21-Nov-06  @  08:24 PM     Edit: 21-Nov-06  |  08:24 PM   -   RE: rags: Loss Of Frame

Rags .aka. Welder

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

hey k, you direct, i score, all we need is some lousy actors and some money for the marketing

Thank you all for listening.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)