aaa Copying a whole bank of programs - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Copying a whole bank of programs

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 09-Nov-98  @  03:02 PM   -   Copying a whole bank of programs

harry.hormbrey

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Hi,

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what is the best way to copy a whole bank of sounds from one bank to another on the Supernova? For example, supposing I want to copy all my bank D programs into bank E (32 voice model) before installing the 'Sound Contest Vol 1' programs.

Actually, I've already backed up my programs to my sequencer and loaded in the new sounds, but I'd now like to load up my previous bank D sounds into bank E....is there an easy way to do this? or do I have to re-save each program into a new bank?

Hope this makes sense!

Thanks
Harry

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/11             14-Nov-98  @  12:03 PM   -   RE: Copying a whole bank of programs

Mickey

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I will post the list to you - privately. Please don't
release it unless the voting has stopped - we don't want to influence people  ))

Mickey.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)