aaa O.S. options - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: O.S. options

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 09-Mar-00  @  02:07 AM   -   O.S. options

intro5pect

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

I was just thinking it sure would be cool to be able to use some of the new FM ringmod algorithms found in the new SN2/Nova2 but unfortunatly I have a SN (well not unfortunatly but..) However , not knowing how much dsp power is in the nova 2 vs the SN(rack) I think that it would be very cool if the new Nova2 O.S. could be compatable with the SN (rack) giving us the new algorithms for F.M. at the expense of 14 effects, 6 voices, and no vocoder (of course). It would seem to me that if there is enough dsp power for it, the only thing that would have to change are a few knob/button assignments. It would be very nice to have the option to choose whether I want 8 parts or 6 with the option of FM. Anyway, it seems like a cool option to me. (and something that wouldn't be to difficult for Novation)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/11             26-Apr-00  @  01:43 PM   -   RE: O.S. options

Phill

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

We think so and that is the objective.

Phill

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)