aaa the Future of synthesis - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: the Future of synthesis

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 14-Sep-97  @  09:21 PM   -   the Future of synthesis

nimanda

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

is the new Nord Modular, forget about all the virtual stuff, this is the one that will attract other life-forms from wherever, its expensive but its the best investment you can make as long as your computer has disk space you can add sounds from calvia, lfoīs, new filters whatever because itīs a program, and for the sound-quality... well we all heard the TB on the Rebirth. And its fashion too I mean look at it its so simple and cool looking not like the Z1 gray and dead..,, no this little read angel is alive and will make synthesis history!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/11             18-Sep-97  @  03:26 AM   -   RE: the Future of synthesis

jrold

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

i think my Amiga 2000 had better timing then an Atari... !

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)