aaa Jomox XBase9??!? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

07-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Jomox XBase9??!?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 23-Nov-97  @  11:20 PM   -   Jomox XBase9??!?

baker8285

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

What is up with this thing??? Has anyone heard it, seen it , played it , smelt it...etc. All I hear is how fucking great this damn thing is , thats nice, but tell me how it sounds, what are the specs, hows the interface? Kilo, is this something else you have to keep under wraps like that Supernova? lets get a review, huh... Intox

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/11             02-Dec-97  @  06:36 PM   -   RE: Jomox XBase9??!?

Bizarreboy

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Just read a reveiw of it in keyboard magazine.I won't rehash above,just add that the strenght of the unit is the fact that it send and recieves fader movements(the knobs)
via midi so it can create complex timbres with just three voices-also you can record the kit into your fav sequencer
and use it as a sound module.Still it is about $900 US,
the Drumstastion is cheaper and has more voices,more sounds.The reveiw was kind though.The concept is cool.
Bizarreboy

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)