aaa e6400 error message - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: e6400 error message

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 30-Jan-01  @  06:26 PM   -   e6400 error message

seenull

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

My e6400 sometimes gives me a message something like "Sample 019 Left End Zero!" when I enter sample edit, and every time I need to push 'ok' in sample edit. Any idea what this is all about? I called emu tech support, and they couldn't tell me anything...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/12             14-Feb-01  @  12:15 AM   -   RE: e6400 error message

r-tek

when I was looking at the akai, its didn`t really seem to show much more on the screen, just bigger really ......sometimes it showed less (like the mod routing for example). Superb for editing samples tho, nice smapler now they`ve finished it.The menus have never bothered me either - just set them assignable keys properly and yer laughing.

Message 12/12             15-Feb-01  @  01:15 AM   -   RE: e6400 error message

seenull

Didn't mean to imply I was less-than-satisfied with my e6400. I love the thing. And yeah, once you get the menus down, and the assignables set--no problem at all, really...

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)