aaa O1V EG OR COMP - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: O1V EG OR COMP

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 20-Nov-00  @  09:06 AM   -   O1V EG OR COMP

ben

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

hope someone can help me on this i have a O1V and i wana make my sound fatter if i can by useing something like a compressor,eq or some tube enhancer but i dont know wich way to go has any one else done this what did you use or have any of you got any advise on what i should be looking for just a little unsure as to what way i should go thanks for any feedback

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/12             13-Dec-00  @  08:15 PM   -   RE: O1V EG OR COMP

ben

cheers I have been looking at the focusrite and the spl...and I might go for both I think maybe the focusrite will be very good for my bass and kik..and then stick the spl on the stereo out's I'll only be useing the spl to bring the bottom up a bit no more...do you think this sound's o.k or am I over doing thing's.. I'm thinking of getting the tube spl and it ant cheap...I'm not sure which way to go I mean if I ever get a track done then I'll get it mastering anyway and maybe doing that will fatten thing's up or dos'nt it realy work like that...I suppose you have to get it sounding pretty good before hand..Hmmm

Message 12/12             19-Dec-00  @  06:57 PM   -   RE: O1V EG OR COMP

99devils

Yes, the mastering engineer can fatten
your bottom end during mastering.

This might seem obvious, but have you
tried EQing the main outs?

-Craig

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)