aaa TR909 AND TB303...... - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: TR909 AND TB303......

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 03-Nov-98  @  03:16 PM   -   TR909 AND TB303......

Ryan

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

...And there I was sitting with the two most idiotic priced modules ever (after they were taken out of production). I have to say that you can create some really wicked acid tracks, but...I sometimes catch myself on sampling some kicks and bassdrums from vinyl.

why, you ask? Well, most of the time I just can't get that punchin' sound which make the 909 so popular. Is that because I haven't got the mixing skills to create this "punch" from my mixing desk or...?

Anyway, I just want to prevent that I didn't make the right decision on buying the 909...

Any comments?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/12             08-Nov-98  @  01:20 AM   -   RE: TR909 AND TB303......

Larry

Ops, sorry.

Message 12/12             09-Nov-98  @  03:04 PM   -   RE: TR909 AND TB303......

Richie

You mean that the kick drum is triggering the side chain to the bass note so that the kick cuts out the bass note? then the bass fades in as the kick fades out? or vica verca?

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)