aaa whats the best tb303 midi kit - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: whats the best tb303 midi kit

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 06-Jun-99  @  09:55 AM   -   whats the best tb303 midi kit

d.

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

I'd like to know wha's the best source for midifying the tb303.Are there ever problems with it syncing?Thanks

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/12             07-Jun-99  @  06:40 PM   -   RE: whats the best tb303 midi kit

pedicelli

Link?: Link

Guys, man...I don't give a flying fuck about the quality of the 727...I tried it, the thing doesn't even have a bassdrum.....I just need a cheap piece of shit to sync the 303 to my ER-1 and Prophecy....so that when I layer in Sonic Foundry Acid, everything sounds nice and dandy and not offbeat...

Message 12/12             08-Jun-99  @  04:30 PM   -   RE: whats the best tb303 midi kit

ionicsix

Link?:  No link

WELL...when you are a poor broke ass as i am, 505,606,626, AND 707 just happen to be pretty damb alright. NOT for their sounds but for their usefullness as midi/trig controlers. bear with me.
example:::: 707 master(indy outs trig a techstar 305) midi in to 626(indys trig another 305) tape sync out to 202 in which syncs out to 606 and 101. Minus an ass load of effects and other little beasties, thats most of my half of the studio.....the other half includes a couple of comps,samplers,synths,ect....
its not what you got it is how you abuse it...unless your gay like you know who with his eg101!!

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)