aaa more breaks... - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

06-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: more breaks...

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 14-Jan-02  @  03:36 PM   -   more breaks...

Breakerbox

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Uploaded new track.. called tubby (short version)...Check it out... assume that synth is louder...

I GOT FUCKING DSL>> i am so happy.... i got like 1.5 meg downstream.... Finally.. dont have to leave home ever again : ) I am going to be here...all the time....

To influx:
Thank you Mr.Dave
I dont think jason likes akuma... i want to put it out.. need to rework on it... may be if you move your sorry ass up here we can collabrate... (fuck cant spell this right)
oh drop me a message on AIM its MADTURKBEATZ
I have bunch of stuff that i want you to hear...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/12             17-Jan-02  @  01:19 PM   -   RE: more breaks...

Breakerbox

you can encode at 64kbps at 44.1 khz mono, if the song is around 2 minutes..., check ffsdg, that one is 64kbps. Tubby is 48 kbps at 44.1khz mono, its about 4 minutes.

Message 12/12             17-Jan-02  @  01:35 PM   -   RE: more breaks...

Breakerbox

And horizens, I hear you track at Jasons (dj smile) house, it s really bad ass, the secondary bass is kind of lower, and couple other stuf, but nothing that important... It sounds better than any track I did! Solid mix too.

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)