aaa what's with the profit-5 - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

14-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: what's with the profit-5

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 24-Jan-02  @  08:44 PM   -   what's with the profit-5

sitar

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

The reason I'm asking is that NI has a new softsynth based on the Profit 5 called Pro-52. As with most things, I've no experience with the Profit 5. Is it or was it as big a synth as they claim. NI is the bomb with software stuff so naturally the part of my brain that accounts for all of my curiosity...the part that should be cut out but still exists in its entirety...is buzzing once again. Doesn't it ever get bored?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/12             03-Feb-02  @  02:09 PM   -   RE: what's with the profit-5

GT

Link?:  No link

The Pro-52 sounds okay. It has a audio in (midi note on contingent) for filtering et cetera.
No really good pads imo, but basses and sfx are quite nice.

We don't use it as much as the Dynamo (Reaktor) soft kit. We're upgading to Reaktor soon simply because of its diversity and superior sound capabilities.

A bomb is THE bomb where ever it may be effective.

Message 12/12             03-Feb-02  @  10:57 PM   -   RE: what's with the profit-5

Pongoid

Link?: Link

Newscool (spelling?) is pretty cool too. Love reaktor, but it's not a real Prophet .

Ape5

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)