aaa Novation Web Site / New OS / ADAT - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

14-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Novation Web Site / New OS / ADAT

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 07-Mar-02  @  08:53 PM   -   Novation Web Site / New OS / ADAT

Murray

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Dudes(ses),

Anyone seen the new Web Site - www.novationmusic.com ? An improvement I think - faster. Uploadable files, so I uploaded my
(Super)nova (II) SoundDiver adaptations and hopefully they will have found their spiritual home at last.

Also rang Novation the other day and was told there would be some announcement on OS for the SN II at Musikmesse next week and might be downloadable by end March.

ADAT card now scheduled for "end of Summer"

Cheers

Murray Webster

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/12             20-Mar-02  @  07:04 PM   -   RE: Novation Web Site / New OS / ADAT

chris

Link?:  Link

I'd heard that Virus C now has seperate delays and reverbs on each channel. Might be wrong though.

Chris

Message 12/12             21-Mar-02  @  03:51 PM   -   RE: Novation Web Site / New OS / ADAT

PENBOA

Link?: Link

I looked on their site and the comparison chart seemed to indicate that Delays and Reverb were global, but I'm not totally sure.

To be fair to Novation and Access, I think that it makes a lot of sense to have a VA + Software. They are much more interesting than anything coming out of Korg / Roland / Yamaha these days The user interfaces of the VAs make them very desirable. I think for everything else though that software makes more sense (not sure about live, but a Laptop might be just the thing), particularly sampling.

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)