aaa Please let me know what you think.. - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Please let me know what you think..

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 07-Apr-02  @  05:20 AM   -   Please let me know what you think..

Cloud Nine

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Hello Xoxos, Sitar, David G, and whoever else might be viewing this page.

I've just put a new track up, it's called "Come and See". It's a remix of Aztec, and has taken me a bit of time to get right. Please would you let me know what you think of it - even if you think it's a load of crap. Thanks.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/12             07-Apr-02  @  08:31 PM   -   RE: Please let me know what you think..

xoxos

Link?: Link

mine either. but what do you know, the low bpms make it easier to obtain decent midi timing, it keeps the kids out of trouble, hopefully keeps my house a bit safer, and provides weed/a change of pace. i reckon these kids are amazed to see someone do something with their lives except snort coke.

but yeah, you're right! weed is fucking fantastic for music! step up kids and lend an ear.. one puff and you'll be writing some excellent szhit!

:p

imho, it is great for finding the displacement/perceptive to listen to a track and forget all about the little tweaks and just hear it. i seem to develop different skills switching between use and non-use.

(yes, the latter does occur!)

different colours on your palette.

Message 12/12             08-Apr-02  @  12:05 AM   -   RE: Please let me know what you think..

Cloud Nine

Link?:  No link

I find it does exactly the opposite to me. It enables me to listen to a track, and then home in on one small area. Sometimes I'll hear it in such a diffent way, that I can detect something in there, that under normal circumstances I wouldn't be aware of, or at least I wouldn't take any notice of it. So then I can tweak and fiddle with that one part, and something unexpected happens.

But I guess it's like everything - it affects different people in different ways.

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)