aaa f u c k novation! - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: f u c k novation!

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 11-Nov-02  @  09:06 PM   -   f u c k novation!

scrotalsack

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

okay, so my supernova has taken a dump. it keeps resetting all the time. it will work fine for about half an hour and then will just start resetting over and over and over and over. I would think its the power supply, im going to change the two fuses tonight as a last resort before trying to replace the power supply.
Does anyone know what the specs are for the power supply?
this is why im so pissed: this has been going on for three weeks. Ive emailed novation at just about every address i can find for them and i have not received one reply. What kind of a ing joke is this company? First i thought i had it bad enough with the 2 1/2 year wait to get the OS4, now i can't even get basic customer support. what a ing joke. i will get my SN fixed and i will continue to use it, but i am never buying another novation product again.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/12             29-Nov-02  @  04:06 AM   -   RE: f u c k novation!

djjessex

Link?:  No link

Fuck novation? FUCK YOU PAL! you talkin shit about MY bitch? Where do you live?

Message 12/12             09-Dec-02  @  04:11 PM   -   RE: f u c k novation!

bastiaan

Link?:  Link

I'm glad to see Nick's back on DT...this used to be THE novation hangout on the web...

thumbs up from me, nick.

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)