aaa Naturalness? - Mixing & FX forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: Naturalness?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 30-Nov-02  @  03:01 AM   -   Naturalness?

Stuff

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I need some help finding a plugin/fx that gives the sound a dimension of warmth and naturalness. I'm tired of software sample editing that only end up sounding digital (crystal clear & crisp!).
Please, give me some advice on how to get the sound more hot/analogue.

/ Stuff

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/12             02-Dec-02  @  01:10 AM   -   RE: Naturalness?

xoxos

Link?: Link

easy peasy. 'stripe' some noise (yes, noise.. nice softened pink sounds sooo natural) in the b/g of yr. recording, use bus fx to merge the mix a bit, roll off your brights and cut down on 'obviously digital' things, ie. instantaneous envelopes, obviously digital silence.

well it's not the real thnig but it's faking it. how you want to fake it=you're a programmer now (1/1000 cent slow randomised pitch lfos.. flutter, wow!)

Message 12/12             02-Dec-02  @  02:26 AM   -   RE: Naturalness?

influx

Link?:  Link

heh. there ya go!

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)