aaa modulating pitch via a logic plug - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

07-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: modulating pitch via a logic plug

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 08-Jan-04  @  01:00 PM   -   modulating pitch via a logic plug

Dilly

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

The vsti I use for bass doesn't allow me to sync lfos to my hosts(logic 5.5) tempo. Is there a plug-in in the logic arsenal that will allow me to modulate the bass pitch via a lfo that syncs in 1/4, 1/8, etc. Just like the Tremelo plug in does? Thanks.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/12             15-Jan-04  @  09:57 AM   -   RE: modulating pitch via a logic plug

fe3ter

Link?: Link

Why don't you use the plugin 'Pitch shifter II' and use the Hyperdraw, or the automation screen function to set up a modulating LFO. That way you can freely determine the pitch to bend/modulate to, and, you will be able to sync to any beat/timing by aligning the nodes to certain beats. Or simply look for Free vst plugins under google, and you will find a whole raft of automatable synths, fx, and analog generators. A good one being V-bass, or JX10 generators, both will allow you to automate their LFO's to modulate to most signal inputs. Or even Logics own EP1 generator will allow you to modulate pitch.
Hope this helps you JEREMIAA

Message 12/12             15-Jan-04  @  05:30 PM   -   RE: modulating pitch via a logic plug

dilly

Link?:  No link

Thank you all. Very helpful.

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)