aaa DAVE202 - "Devil In Me" remix competitio - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: DAVE202 - "Devil In Me" remix competitio

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 16-Jun-05  @  12:24 PM   -   DAVE202 -

rafael.studer

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

I'm proud to announce you the OFFICIAL DAVE202 - "Devil in Me" Remix Competition :D

[img]http://www1.cede.ch/covers/cd/477000/477507.jpg[/img]

Switzerlands most famous Hardtrance DJ

Track: Dave 202 - Devil in Me

Deadline date: July 30, 2005

New talent has been sprouting up fast all over the dance world. So, Dave 202 is looking to see what kind of skills this new breed has to offer!

We are looking for two (2) great remixes of "Devil in Me". Above you will find the link for the remix samples, and a basic midi file for the melodic aspects.

We do not specify any particular of style.Any of the genres of electronic dance, targetting a dancefloor, is what we are looking for.

Submissions can be made in two (2) forms:

1) They may be e-mailed (Please, only mastered wav or mp3 LINKS)

to the following e-mail address:

[email]dave@moonmanproductions.com[/email]

And please, ONLY submit links hosted on webspace or other sending services (such as [url]www.yousendit.com[/url]), and do NOT submit attached mp3 files. Also, be sure to include all info, credits, remix name, etc.

2) Or if you prefer to mail it on CD, to this address

DAVE202
MoonMan Productions
Altesteinhauserstr.21
CH-6330 Cham
Switzerland

THE RELEASE IS ALREADY POISED TO BE RELEASED ON A LABEL WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN WINNERS ARE CHOSEN. The 2 winners will be in the 12" release alongside the original.
Important note:

Dave 202 owns the master rights to parts and they may not but used for anything other than this remix competition. We can not return any submissions.

Dave 202 will decide the winners and may disqualify any submissions for what ever reason. Submissions including other copyrighted material will be disqualified.

You can download a sample of "Devil in me" with the following link (right-click on the link then "save as"):

[url]www.moonmanproductions.com/promo/dave202/shortcut.mp3[/url]

Remix Parts:
[url]www.moonmanproductions.com/promo/dave202/RMX_PARTS_BPM136.mp3[/url]

Remix Midi:
[url]www.moonmanproductions.com/promo/dave202/devilmidi.mid[/url]

GOOD LUCK ;)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/12             19-Jun-05  @  05:48 PM   -   RE: DAVE202 -

k

Link?:  Link

Ddeudais 'i siwrnai a Ddeuda 'i ail Ficer. What a bachgen anghenion ydy a 'n glws 'n fawr bicio i fyny eiddo arse.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 12/12             19-Jun-05  @  05:51 PM   -   RE: DAVE202 -

k

Link?:  Link

ok ok... i used a translator   - it'd make a good t-shirt tho

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)