aaa New SR release - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: New SR release

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 20-Jul-05  @  01:41 PM   -   New SR release

S1GNALRUNNERS - BLU

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

heres a new one!

Signalrunners - 3000 Miles Away

Info
Already Tried & Tested track on Judge Juless BBC Radio 1 show, SignalRunners debut track on Five AM is the perfect reminder thatsummer is only just around the corner.SignalRunners are a transatlantic duo, comprising members Alan Nimmo (Scotland) and Andrew Bayer (USA). Having released on labels including Somatic Sense and remixed artists like David Forbes, Mark Sherry and Filo & Peri, they now join the Five AM collective.However, 3000 Miles Away isnt your typical Five AM outing: its a chunky, funky slice of uplifting summery house, but with the tempo, vibe and crossover potential that makes it equally as appealing to trance spinners. With sparkling sun kissed melodies fitting neatly around a delicious tribal vocal that has Ibiza written all over it, its hard to keep the smile off your face when listening to it.Over on the flip, Probspot makes his debut on Five AM with a mix thats a little different from his usual product. His brief is darker and techier, leading to a twisting and turning mix with an infectious driving groove that leaves the elements from the original sounding far moodier. If the original mix was an outdoor interpretation, this mix would be the indoor one.Two very varied mixes to be enjoyed whilst the suns shining&
Memo
Judge Jules (BBC Radio 1):Support: Played for 5 weeks on BBC Radio 1. Made Tried & tested track.Ferry Corsten:Probspot mix is great!!Armin Van Buuren:Lovin 3000 miles away. Summer anthem.M.I.K.E:Top!Gareth Emery (GTR):Fantastic original mix for open air, summer sunshine clubbing!Jon OBir (BBC Radio 1):Perfect Probspot remixLange:What a great release!! The Probspot mix is Fat as F**k!! Will definitely be supporting!Andy Bagguley (Passion): Tune is wicked.. a great summer trackBig Al: Escape > Wales 3000 Miles is a great summer trance tune. will give it maximum support.Nicholas Bennison:Massive summertime tune. Probspot goes to town on the remix... sick bassline and techy elements intertwined with the vocal hook.DJ Choose:I will most definitely be playing this one out and I will of course also use the tune for various radio sets. Awesome tune :-)DJ Yukun (Singapore):Dropped it over the weekend at the club (Onyx) and it worked like a charm! Tune with drive!Press:DJ MAGAZINE UKA forward thinking license for Five AM as they pick up one of the most unusual trance/dance hybrids since the Ruff Drivers' 'Dreaming'. Scotland's Signalrunners blend funky house drums, bass and percussion with trancey pads and synths into this intoxicating blend. It's found its mark too with Judge Jules smashing it five weeks straight on Radio 1, finally making it his 'Tried & Tested'. Grooving conga loops clip away while the sunny melody rides the unstopable bass line. The real money moment though is in the hypnotic chanting that kicks in early and is rarely missing from the track. Think 'Sunchyme' for 2005 and you're on the right lines. Probspot is on hand to convert this into a more traditional trance spin. Fully harnessing the potential of theAfrican chant, he traverses '3000 Miles' smoothly into an epic, melodic affair.5/5

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/12             01-Aug-05  @  12:49 AM   -   RE: New SR release

nutoniom

Link?: Link

k wrote:

youre gettin a tad housey there aintcha?

ha ha ha ha !!

i can see myself dance to this, but then i can see myself dance to AAA KICK

I

Message 12/12             03-Aug-05  @  05:03 PM   -   RE: New SR release

milan

Link?: Link

errrrrrrr! is there another tune with the same vocal chant or am i tripping? or are you on daytime radio already!? at least i can slag it out properly when it comes on the radio-> "oh no, there's those cunts allan and andrew again... bah!"

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)